25

I send our daddies to spa yesterday in my update and today Win literally went to spa ☝️ even after having busy schedule .... Can you guess how happy it made me ...... God you will think I am really crazy and one piece in the whole world here for getting happy over just for a coincidence but ..... Can I think I am not the only one here for thinking all crazy stuff 🙈😅🤭

Tine : yeah you're not alone crazy here don't worry...we love your craziness and that's why you're not yet murdered by me 😜🙄

Me: 🙈

" bun can we ....." Tine said " Yes baby we can and I was waiting for Kristy to check you first before we could do anything". Sarawat was still scared his hand automatically curled around his tummy which Tine clearly saw he sighed and said "don't worry we will not go that far.... And nothing will happen to our little angel we can wait some more weeks". Sarawat smiled he trust his hubby if he sure about something then he don't have to worry for anything he trust his hubby more that himself.

Both boys reach home around 4 PM. Maya, Simran and Uma was chatting over tea about Sarawat appointment and Sam are Arya both were playing PS 5 in a living room. Tine was walking behind his wife carrying all the food bags in both of his hand. Yash saw his favorite Uncle entering and he run towards Sarawat in full speed with all excitement and Sarawat also got excited looking at the small boy coming to him. After staying out for few hours. So in all excitement he pull Yash up in his arms and Tine by instincts drop the all the bags on the ground to hold Yash from his wife's hold in his own arms before his wife put some pressure on his tummy while carrying Yash and at the same time the two bottles of Mango Pickle fall down from bio plastic bags and completely got crushed.

Tine hold Yash in his arms securely and with a loud thud sound came on the ground at the entrance floor. Everybody attention turned to them. All three ladies came to see what fall down and what is all commotion happened. Sarawat was looking down with mouth open and astonished face watching his Mango Pickle broken jars on the floor inside the bag. Sarawat glared at his hubby angrily for breaking the bottle of his Pickle jars. Maya ask what happened to her son. Tine explain what happened and he panicked so he drop the food bags and because it was a jars of glass it got broken. Simran ask she will do the clean up and she also lightly scold her son and ask her son to not jump and run around Wat uncle anymore. Yash cutely ask why he cannot jump and run with Wat uncle anymore, he likes playing with his Wat uncle.

Maya took Yash from Tine's arms and went to leaving room for explaining the little boy . Simran ask both Tine and Sarawat to go and get fresh she already prepared gajar halwa for Sarawat. So she ask to come downstairs after getting fresh. Sarawat was the first to leave he once again glares at Tine and went to his bedroom with straight face. Tine just kept standing on his place little afraid because he just spoiled his wife's happy mood. Simran saw the scared look on Tine's face she called him and said "Tine I will pray for you" and she left giggling on Tine to dread over.

When Tine finally went inside his bedroom he saw his wife was in bathroom taking quick shower. Tine went an sit on his bed waiting for his wife to come out and he also wanted to apologize for breaking the jars. So when Sarawat came out he walk towards his closet but before he could reach Tine came from back and hug his wife also kissing his shoulder blade and muttering softly "sorry wifey I got panicked and forget about the jars I will bring you again tomorrow ". Sarawat rolled his eyes but didn't said anything until Tine started chanting his "sorrrrrryyyyy wifey.... pwease forgive meeeee naaaaa..... baby pweaseeeee pweaseeeee"

Sarawat sigh and went to sit on his bed he looked at his hubby's guilty face who is sitting beside him and then Sarawat said "you know bun how much I was craving for some tangy Mango Pickle and finally when I bought it today you had to drop it off.... ". Tine cooed his wife in his embrace and said sweetly "awww don't worry whenever you crave anything just let me know from now I will bring you anything and everything you want to eat I promise". Sarawat confirmed again asking " you promised?". Tine without giving any second thought he said "Yes wifey I promise". Sarawat mood lighten up hearing his hubby then when both boys went downstairs Simran served everyone gajar ka halwa which made his mood more happy . Everyone was happily eating and chatting together then it was time for Uma to leave and go back home with Sam. Before she go She ask Tine and Maya that after some weeks she want Sarawat to come home to stay with them for few days she also wants to take care of his pregnant son. They are all missing him alot everyday. Maya and Sarawat happily agreed to go but Tine reluctantly agreed to send his wife to his maternal house for few days and with that Uma left and both boys went back to their bedroom to rest.