27

Tine went near PV and pat on his shoulder to grabbed the sleeping man attention. PV saw Tine and his wife he greet both and ask Tine he is here for his wife's appointment as well. Tine said Yes and explain his friend that his wife was feeling some cramps last night so he came for check up. Tine ask back his friend about his wife Omy. PV also informed Tine that his wife is already inside for tests, now he is in his third trimester and in two more months he will diliver the baby so Kristy calls him in every two week for check up and for tests.

At the same time Kristy assistant came and interrupt boys and called Sarawat inside for his check-up Tine was about to go behind his wife but PV stopped him. Tine ask his wife to go inside first he will join him in a minute . PV saw Sarawat went inside after giving nods at his hubby. PV hesitate a little but he told Tine that he wants to talk to him alone something important and ask to meet him in their regular Cafe whenever he is free.

Tine thought for a seconds and ask PV to meet him in the evening over coffee today itself snd they will discuss because right now he don't want to make his wife wait long for him. PV agreed and left Tine to go to his wife. Sarawat finish his ultrasound and Kristy showed him his baby which is an avacado size. Sarawat and Tine got very happy watching their little angel growing healthy and fine inside his PA womb. Kristy also explain both husband and wife that nightmares are common in pregnancy because his body is tired, physically mentally and due to change in hormones emotionally too everything is changing in his body, all unconscious fear and insecurities comes out through dreams. And many pregnant people suffer nightmares he advice not to stress over it. He also informed their baby is growing and increasing his size and weight very well so he is making space by putting pressure on his pelvic area and inside his tummy it's nothing to worry it's also normal. And for ankle he suggested Tine to give his wife some light foot massage with massaging oil and walk around little less.

Sarawat felt relief after hearing Kristy he looked up at Tine with an expression of pure happiness, tears were streaming down both cheeks and he smile bright enough to light up the sun. Finally all his worries vanished about his baby since his nightmare and Kristy also ask Tine "you wife looks little stressed and you know what's the best medicine is right?". Tine smiled and said "yes of course, I will take care of it ". Tine knew his wife is still not ready for sex which is very good stress buster and he is willing to wait as long as his wife wants and feel comfortable to do it again. But he also know how to keep his wife stress-free. Sarawat didn't paid much heed what Kristy and Tine was talking about, because he was very happy just by hearing that his baby is absolutely fine inside him and he is growing healthy. Kristy again gave him some new ultrasound pictures and let them hear the babies heartbeats. Which makes Sarawat feel more better than before. And after that Tine and Sarawat left to come back home.

Once they came out PV and Omy both were waiting for Tine and Sarawat. Omy greet Tine and hug Sarawat he ask his friend what Kristy said is everything alright. Sarawat answer happily that his baby is doing well there's nothing to worry. Omy also informed he also suffer with nightmare but PV is always there for him to comfort. Sarawat then saw how Omy's baby bump is more visible now. His tummy is looking so cute in front He couldn't able to take off his eyes from Omy's tummy. After few minutes of chatting about this and that both left to go back home and rest.

When both boys reached Teepakorn Mansion Maya and Simran ask them how was the checkup and what Kristy said. Tine inform them that his wife is in perfect health. Like everytime Kristy told him, he was also complimenting his wife and telling them that their child was growing incredibly well because his wife is very taking care of himself. Tine also informed his family that Kristy ask to keep his wife more happy he get stress-out easily. Then after spending some time with the ladies and eatings some fruit and juice. Tine took his wife back in their bedroom. Tine spend some time by playing games with his wife and giving him some foot massage. Tine also went to meet PV in the evening and talk about something important which was related to Omy. After that day Tine start spending more time with his wife, everyday he comes home by 5 PM and spend time with his wife by taking him for a walk around in a nearby park or by playing games or by giving his wife body massage with some luxurious oil whatever his wife prefer he was always ready for whatever his wife decide.