12

Zea was so angry anoyed and boiling over Sarawat that if anyone can touch her, she can burn them into ashes, but as we all know the truth so it doesn't matter what she was feeling and we also don't give a damn about it. So after sometime she peep outside again almirah closet to confirm that Tine switch off his night stand light and went to sleep, she carefully get out of the cupboard without making any sound she walk back to her room. After reaching back to her bedroom she was furiously growled gritting her teeth "eehhhhhhh" and her tears run down to her cheeks because she just realized that it's not just fling or puppy love or even her lust over Tine she muttered under her breathe "Tine... I know you are in love with Wat.... and it's killing me to see you with his hand all over you... you made me fall in love with you to the extent that I will do anything to be with you..... Tine, I can't .....I can't see you with Wat..... be mine".

Early morning when Sarawat woke up he felt uncomfortable sensation like cramps before period in his stomach, he hold his stomach and groan he got up from bed and run to go to bathroom. When Tine felt his wife woke up and saw him running over to bathroom holding his tummy he instantly got wide awake and went behind his wife, he stayed outside and knock slowly worried laced on Tine face he couldn't help but slowly knock on the bathroom door twice when he didn't get any response he called his wife " wifey are you alright... Baby shall I come in". Sarawat weekly answer his hubby "n no I I am fine don't worry bun".

Sarawat inside bathroom sitting clutching his tummy he is feeling cramps and bloated he tummy feels burning like there is someone put fire inside his abdomen. He empty his bladder and after few minutes when he let it out everything he feels little bit better his eyes catch the fabric on his body what he is wearing a ladies lingrie. He immediately take off and throw it away. He started feeling very weak, he splash water on his face many times, he hold the counter tightly afraid to fall down he saw his husband's hickey on his upper torse and on his neck, he couldn't understand why he doesn't remember anything about last night, his legs start to shake from standing he sit down for few more minutes. Tine was waiting outside bathroom door all this time, in every few minutes he was calling and asking his wife "if is he okay, if he wants him come inside and help him?. Sarawat just told him he is fine it's just bit of tummy ache and he will be fine.

When Sarawat feels bit better he took his shower quickly and came out side, with only wrapping towel. Tine instantly hold his wife who is looking so weak, flushed and small for his eyes. Tine hold him in his arms and supported his weight. Sarawat lean on his hubby chest and Tine quickly make him sit on their bed carefully and he brought his shirt which kept on desk and make his wife wear it then he hand him some water to drink. Tine asked his wife "what happened to you baby, how are you feeling now you want me to call doctor ?" cupping his wife cheek.

Sarawat gave him small smile he know his hubby got worried for him, he said no by God grace he was feeling much better after flushing out everything from his stomach. The feeling of inflammation also gone. Tine felt relief he sit beside his wife and Sarawat put his head on his hubby's shoulder leaning on his side he was still feeling weak. Then he asked his hubby " bun when did I wear t that". Tine frown on his wife's question he also got confuse hearing his wife. Tine ask his wife back by touching his cheeks" don't you remember about last night". Sarawat cut him off instantly and said "No".

Tine saw his wife already stressing out Tine start thinking why his wife is asking him when he is the one who wore that willingly, at the same time someone knocked and on their door and both got startled. Tine make his wife sit properly on bed in half lying and half sitting position. Cover his wife legs with blanket and Unwillingly he went to open his door. Zea greet him morning and Tine let her come inside she saw Sarawat sitting with flushed red face as if he is sick, Tine ask her why she is disturbing them early morning. She excitedly said "we are in Delhi, let's go out for breakfast and then shopping we can roam around bit this is my first time here and also we have to catch our flight around 2 PM, so we still got half day free for us".

Tine immediately sigh and said "they can't come as his wife is not feeling well, he want his wife to rest well before they take their flight back". Zea very well knew Sarawat will not remember what happened last night and before Tine doubt and try investigate from his end she start her drama by pretending after hearing Tine she lightly gasp and ask back hearing what Tine said "what happened to Wat?". Tine said he got tummy ache then she answer back "Maybe last night food is the cause of Wat sickness don't worry he will be fine". Tine and his wife didn't paid much heed to her comment. Sarawat didn't said much he was just watching the girl acting like pro in front of his hubby for showing concerned about him. Zea again try to convince Tine to go out just for few minutes with her as she will be alone for shopping, by the time his wife can rest in room but Tine sternly decline her offer and said there's no way he will go out leaving his sick wife alone, and also he will prefer to stay with his wife inside rather than going out with her. She felt really bad with Tine's direct response, she felt hurt she irritatingly left the boys alone in the bedroom.

Sarawat already knew his hubby will never miss the chance to stay with him, and even also his hubby will not leave him even if he is all fine and not sick because his hubby is extra possissive for his cute wife and we all know how big of a henpecked he is . So after Zea left Tine order some light breakfast in there room for them, and by the time he got ready and when breakfast came Tine feed his wife and both boys cuddle on bed it's was still 8:30AM after breakfast Tine was massaging his wife's shoulder sometimes and his tummy, Sarawat felt really good when Tine's soft and warm hand press against his tummy massaging in circles and simultaneously watching movies on TV. Then it was 10:30 when Sarawat was feeling good and he start getting bored lying on bed he sighed, Tine ask his wife "still not feeling good baby?" Sarawat said "I am bored bun". Tine asked his wife "what you want to do wifey" Sarawat ask him "let's go out I m feeling better now". Tine cupped his wife cheek and ask him "are you sure you want to go out, you will get tired wifey". Sarawat pout cutely and his henpecked hubby melt watching his wife being cute. He immediately agreed and ask his wife to get ready he will take him on a quick tour around.

Sarawat immediately got up to get dressed but didn't forget to kiss his hubby cheek before that .Tine chuckled on his wife getting happy like a kid. Then both boys got ready and went to see one of the main attraction of Delhi and that is Red fort.

Sarawat was very happy watching beautiful Delhi Red fort which is located near Chandni Chowk and which once upon a time was a Mughal emperor residence for nearly 200 years. And originally built by Raja Anangpal Tomar in 1060 AD. And the architect Ustad Ahmed Lahori was the same person who also built Taj Mahal. Then after spending some good hours and taking couple pictures both went to Mall to buy some souvenir for their family and then after shopping some ornament and beautiful heavy work sarees for their mother's Sarawat got hungry they both went to eat in food court. Tine wanted to take his wife to lavish restaurant but his wife wanted to try foods from food court so hubby has to agree to his wife's demand.

Tine was careful what his wife eating preference all the time, he didn't wanted to make his wife fragile tummy upset again so he ask his wife let him order today something lighter because he knows how much of a foody person he is when he is all excited. Sarawat tried many different types of food and they shared their drinks. Sarawat was happily strolling but abruptly stopped on his track and his eyes twinkled and devil smirk appear on his lips

Sarawat : mine 😏

Zea : yeah whatever😩

Tine : 🤔

How was this chapter, please don't attack on me you know it's one of those days where I feel brainless and don't know what 🙈 to write and how to write single sentence. Hope you understand me and still vote and wait for next update.

Talking about next update, get ready for our boys proper Sweet Love Makings Night. Because now I am getting despo for making our muffin pregnant and see his baby bump. Because I think I have enough 'feylao raita' ( screw things up ) and now it's time to wind up also I know you guys are waiting from ages am I right or am I right 😅😅