40

Tine woke up at 4:30 PM and immediately went to check his wife and kid. He look around everything was quiet, he immediately went to ArWin nursery, and saw his wife sleeping on couch, whole ArWin is in his crib sleeping soundly. Tine quietly went near both and smile. After watching his two precious person he thought he smiled his wife must be tired from last night's activity, to sleep at this hour "I admire your self control, Tine Teepakorn, Really, it's like you're not even human sometimes"

Tine went back to his closet to grab his clothes and went to take his shower. Once he got ready he felt hungry Tine thought of ordering Pizza, but his mind chirp "You really think a couple slices of pizza is going to help him?" it's not about the food. But he wanted to do something about helping him take a break and letting his wife catch his breath. so he can show him that he care and he support him. Tine walk into his kitchen he saw everything is quiet, just the perfect evening for his cooking. He check his watch and saw it's nearly time to prepare his dinner

Tine look around in his kitchen cabinets and refrigerator take out few veggies, and chicken he grabs everything and happily start cutting veggies and prepare marinated chicken, he pulled out some spices on the counter so that he don't forget to put in his dishes. And then he started preparing sauce for mashroom Curry, just the way his wife likes it, by reading recipe from internet and he put his jeera rice on side of the one stove. After finishing his mashroom recipe, he takes out his marinated chicken to cook.

Sarawat had been fed and put himself down for a nap, and all that was left now was an eerie dragging silence. It was early evening, and the sun had begun to set casting strands of red and purple across the sky, on the couch in nursery room he leaned numbly against the window sill regarding the reflections of the dying light spreading across the cityscape. He felt adrift and miserable he had his baby, it was true, but an infant didn't fulfill the need to communicate with another person. He felt everything is flavorless, his day in and day out even though he thought of spending today's whole day with his hubby but nothing such happened and this day is almost end. It was much of the reason why he took to confining himself to the nursery. He sigh and slap his cheeks to came out from his postpartum period. He stand up and scold himself saying enough is enough now.

Sarawat got up around 6 PM after looking at the time, he saw ArWin is still sleeping but he wins anytime , peacefully, he thought of getting fresh, and start preparing for his dinner. When he Walk towards his closet he has to pass through his bedroom and he saw Tine is nowhere in the bedroom. He went to the closet and grab his towel and went to his bathroom which was empty. He quickly got freshen up and went to nursery again to take ArWin because he too woke up from his nap

Sarawat took ArWin change him into nice fresh clothes, fresh nappy and came out of his bedroom to check out his hubby. He heard some kind of sizzling sound which was coming out from his kitchen. He slowly walk in his kitchen area and saw Tine in apron, already cooking dinner. Sarawat smiled watching his hubby. He almost felt bad about it. It was never his intent to make himself feel like they couldn't hang with each other, his hubby never misses any chance to stick to him, but now Sarawat is so much used too it, and that's is where his hormones not want him to act up. Now was not the time to bemoan his relationship with his hubby.

"Hey baby, dinner is almost ready just wait for five minutes" Tine shuffled towards his wife and son. Sarawat smile grew more, he swallowed and nodded his head. Tine peck Sarawat soft pink lips, before his son head. Even after only staying away, a couple of short hours away, both boys tasted familiar comfort, and Sarawat wished he could've dwelled on his hubby's embrace some more minutes. Their lips parted slowly before Sarawat rested his forehead on his hubby's chest, eyes still closed.

Tine let Sarawat sat and he looked straight ahead to examine his beloved wife features fluffy hair, defined jaw, sharp nose, perfect cupid's bow lips, hazelnut eyes. Sarawat looked right back, grinning at his hubby. With small laugh he ask, " bun I think something is burning", Tine instantly returned his attention to the food awaiting for him on stove. After about five minutes he served food, his wife definitely impressed with the effort, and their dinner continued with relaxation and laughter, not a moment wasted. Good food was shared, amusing stories about ArWin told, and endearing kisses given to each other, as Sarawat had dreamt of having dinner date with his hubby and son tonight.