31

Wow I finish early today 😎

Tine: what ?

Me : ofcourse writing, what you thought?

Tine: better don't ask 🤭

Me : 🙈

Hello My lovely Readers , I am feeling so emotional today, if you're reading Happiness I since, season 1 then including today's chapter is the 100th chapter. I can't believe I wrote 100 chapters in my Happiness series. Also I completed my 3 amazing months on Wattpad today . And for celebrating this achievements let's send our cutest baby Wat into labor and celebrate the last stage of pregnancy happily.✨❤️

Also if it's not much let me know which chapter you like the most in this series.

And Thankyou so much for supporting this story everyday. I believe all story book is incomplete without it's Readers so this is our Happiness where each chapter is filled with Happiness. And people who are reading this book everyday, voting and commenting belong to Happiness family. I am always here if you need me. I hope we stay together forever happy and Tell me if this book brings Happiness in your life and Smile on your lips.

Now let's start the chapter before daddy Tine gets angry and kick my ass for rambling 😜

Tine fuck his wife until his wife learned how his husband like to take bath in his cum Sarawat finally ask his hubby to stop because he eventually learn his lesson throughly. Tine clean both of them under shower and carry his wife out and laid him down on bed then he went to his closet to bring some clothes before his wife catch cold. He quickly help his wife to put on the clothes and ask him to rest and by the time he will go downstairs and bring something to eat, he very well know after draining all the energy from his wife he will be hungry. Sarawat smile and nods Tine kissed his wife's forehead gently pushing his hair back from his eyes and jogs to his kitchen.

Tine washed some fruits and prepare another glass of orange juice for his wife but when he reached to his bedroom he saw his wife already asleep like usual. He chuckled at the cute sight in front of him, so he kept the food on side table of his wife bed side. He then slide beside his wife to rest a bit. After pampering themselves and fucking his wife countless times, he was sleepy and he just wanted to hold his wife and sleep beside him. So Tine slide beside his wife and pulled him gently in his embrace and just in few minutes when he felt the warmth of his wife's body on his he drifted off to sleep.

After taking 2 hours of nap, Sarawat woke up in evening and slide out from his hubby's embrace and smile looking his favorite sight which is his hubby's sleeping face. Then he first stretched his hand wide feeling all his aching muscle relaxed after using bath bombs. Then he saw his hubby already brought some fruit for him to eat and he was somewhat slightly hungry too so thought of munching a bit untill his hubby awake. He picked the plates and kept on his lap, he saw there's some apple, grapes and kiwi. Sarawat pick the apple and start cutting just within few seconds he quickly jerked his hand by dropping Apple and knife on plate, the moment he felt the sharp paring knife he held slice through his finger like hot butter he hiss in pain. "Ahh". Tine who was sleeping like innocent kids he literally jump in his sleep after hearing his wife hurtful hissed. He immediately sit and Tine quickly rush closer to his wife for examining his bleeding finger he growled "shit baby!".

Tine instantly take off his sando and wrap around his wife's bleeding finger with hand, both men knew the cut doesn't need any stitches but the dripping blood from his wife's finger was surely made Tine go completely insane. Tine ask his wife " hold it tightly and And you, don't move, stay still " He rushes to his bathroom cabinets fumbling over to get the first aid kit. Sarawat felt weirdly guilty watching his hubby's panicked more than himself. He who cut his finger like an unsupervised three-year-old who was fooling around with a kitchen knife in the absence of his mommy and got caught after getting injured.