22

Today I am so so happy Gmmtv release Because we are 2gether The movie trailer and its so cool that I literally cried watching our daddies getting married finally, anyone wanna check out the trailer it's here ☝️ up go and watch if you haven't yet. I still can't believe but I am reaching there and by tommorow I will be fine after watching the trailer more 20-30 times. 😭😭🥰🥰

When PV inform Tine about Omy leaving Mumbai. Tine think carefully and asked after hearing everything from PV. He said Omy is not kid PV and if he already made decision to leave Mumbai that means he wants to move on how long he expected Omy to wait for you. Tine also inform PV that infact he also asked him several times about his feelings but PV always ask for more time and Even Tine thinks PV took more time to sort out his feelings and Omy also wait enough but if Omy already wants to move on and find better life partner for himself we must support him like a good friend'. PV frown at Tine when he supports Omy's decision about leaving Mumbai.

PV annoyingly asked " Tine why are you supporting Omy's decision we must stop him from leaving Mumbai, leaving you". And Tine add the remaining words "and leaving you?". PV eyes drop on table he cannot meet his eyes with Tine. Tine sigh his friend just don't need a push but he also need a kick in his ass. So he asked his friend sternly looking very furious on his friend behavior for still not accepting his feelings "PV tell me how do you feel if Omy find someone else, when he start loving someone else, when he settled down in his life with someone else, when he build his family and have kids with someone else?". PV couldn't take it anymore his hand already covering his ears he cannot think Omy being lovey-dovey or growing kids with some other person. PV look at Tine his eyes full of tears. Tine knows he speak a bit too much but it was important to make his friend realize his true feelings and to make him feel how he will loose his love if he don't take any action.

At Omy's place Gulf entered he saw Omy already packing his bags. Gulf was confused watching Omy with already two bags holding he went inside instantly and ask Omy why he is hurredly packing his bags where is he going?. Omy eyes were still wet from crying he only said "Gulf I can't stay here any more PV already hates me, and if I stay more here it will only add more pain to my wounds I must leave today itself". Gulf was totally confused. He ask his friend holding his hand who is busy packing more " you met PV today?". Omy replied back " yes Gulf, PV came today I met him and I made him more sad and hurt him if I stay here I will only hurt him more it will be better if I go before I hurt him more".

Gulf understand Omy his friend is living his life in guilt-trip and he looks adamant about his decision about leaving Mumbai today itself. He didn't know how to convince Omy to not take flight today so he left Omy in his room and came out. Then Gulf immediately call bubble Whores' in group everyone picked up looking at Gulf name. Gulf inform everyone Omy is leaving today itself Kristy was surprised hearing Gulf. Green, Kristy and Sarawat ask they will come right away to his place. Green ask Sarawat not to drive alone he will pick him and ask Kristy to reach before them. Kristy immediately left his home after informing his husband about Omy leaving Mumbai.

Singto know there's some issues between PV and Omy but he thought it's better if they don't interfere, but now it's different he can't just sit and watch so he tried calling PV and PV was with Tine when Singto call he ask PV where is he. PV inform him he is with Tine he call Tine to talk but Singto cut him and ask him directly " PV listen to me and answer me honestly this time ...do you love Omy?". PV stand up hearing when Singto suddenly throw his question on him he was still thinking why Singto is asking him but Singto voice interrupt his thought and he ask again " tell me PV it's now or never fast tell me". PV eyes got wide he can't loose Omy, he wants Omy but still afraid to be in relationship what if and what not is always scaring him after experience heartbreak from Sarawat. PV believes Omy is too good for someone like him. But if Omy also leave him...... no he don't want that......he can't loose Omy he still can't figure out if he really is someone good enough for him or can he dare to think himself as Omy's partner, but one thing is sure he doesn't want to loose Omy not now and never in his life. He wants Omy to stay with him. PV close his eyes and took deep breath he confidentely confirm Singto " I I love him I love him very much". Then Singto said " run to airport he is leaving today he is going.... stop him and btw congrulation your wife is pregnant".