11

So my country is again under lockdown from today 10 March until 25 March. Because we again got some 12-28 new cases of corona some people just don't want to listen that are really the real life Assholes. Good news is I got more free time to learn and write crazy stuff and bad new is I am running out my groceries without eating enough my brain don't work this is the influence of Tine on me 😅🤪🙈

Tine : shall we start if you finish speaking nonsense which nobody interested in

Me : in my life Tine is more dangerous then coronavirus 🤪

Tine : good you realize don't take panga (quarrel) with me

Me : how I will survive then 🙄

Tine : Everyone silence please 😅

Tine : So let's start new lesson today from professor Sarawat for those who don't know how to seduce their partner and make him hard let's get started

One hour before:

After Zea coming back from washroom, The aperitifs served, Zea was already started celebrating her victory inside her head. She was so lost in day dreaming about how Tine will take her tonight, how soon her dreams will become reality. In few more hours she will in Tine arms, he making love to her and she already know with Tine she will enjoy the night to the fullest and she was more than 100 percent sure that Tine will realize after tonight who is better for him as a life partner and as a bed partner.

By the time Tine watching his wife enjoying his drinks and making perfectly satisfying face meaning he loved the taste of drink. Tine pretty much observe that his wife love trying different beverages and he got unique tastes buds for that. When Sarawat finish his drink in just two gulped he whispered to his hubby after getting close to his ears "bun can I get one more?". Tine immediately forward his filled glass to his wife. And Tine's innocent wife happily finished his husband's glass again in just one gulped. Tine felt happy watching his wife satisfied face again. Tine chuckled knowing his wife will ask him for more so before his wife ask for more he refused him by saying " it's enough if you drink more you won't eat food and your stomach will ache wifey". Sarawat didn't argue further because yummy food served in front of him, so he start concentrating on foods instead of his drink.

After dinner Mew and Gulf bid their Goodbye they went back to their room, because they need to catch their flight for Paris early morning. Then Sarawat and Tine also left leaving Zea alone. Before leaving Tine ask Zea if she need anything she can call him on phone, after Tine left with his wife she muttered happily "definitely I will call you babe, because I need you all for myself tonight".

Zea inside her room waiting checking the time and she cut the phone wire inside her room, then she is supposed to call Sarawat in her room and lock him until morning and spend the night with Tine alone in his bedroom so for her second act . She believes now the drug start clouding on Tine's mind, she picked up his call and dialled Sarawat phone to call him into her bedroom by tricking him so that she can lock him inside.

Zea dialled Sarawat phone but due to the drug influence he is still on his bed like a numb person. When Sarawat didn't pick up his phone call even after calling him several times she got curious thinking Tine already taking his wife instead of her she scared and got irritated but when she didn't get any response even after trying for several more times . she thought of personally going to Tine's room and check what's going on, because she is sure it's would be just his dumb wife in room, and after drinking Tine will be under the influence of drug, he didn't able to think much. So she came holding her lacy lingerie in her hand and enter inside boys room which was luckily opened .

Upon entering she saw Sarawat sitting like a statue on his bed, intently watching television which showing all song of kareena kapoor movie one after the another. She suddenly heard the bathroom door clicking sound of opening she got freaked out and baffled and shocked so she sneakily get inside the cupboard big empty almirah which was located nearby to hide herself and to observe the situation inside boys bedroom.