21

"What?" PV shockingly growled at his friend. Omy was already feeling nervous after telling PV about his leaving Mumbai for good. Omy hold PV arms to get his attention back on him again. Who seems more broken for some reason after hearing the news about his friend leaving him. PV was completely lost in his own thoughts. But after few seconds he instantly hold Omy arms and asked him " Why Omy,do y....you hate me now that's why you are leaving me and Mumbai". Omy instantly shook his head left right muttering " no.. no PV you are ....... I... I don't hate you, infact I already told you how I feel about you..... But I ... I want to move on now PV please understand I need some time and some space". Omy can see PV face which showing that he is very hurt hearing Omy that he finally decided to move on from him, because he knows PV still consider him just his friend and in some days he will be fine and get used too.

Omy hold PV hand back tightly in his and said " I already got a job and next weekend I will leave before I go can we please behave like old friends I really missed my best friend?". Omy smiled at PV and softly said "and don't worry you will be fine even if I am not here". You got Tine, Dim and Singto". Omy eyes filled with tears but he has to pretend strong in front of PV. He cannot show or breakdown in front of PV and show him how broken and weak he is feeling leaving his friend, his love behind.

Omy bite is lower lips he see PV is still lost in his own thought. He is scared how he will stay without Omy. Now that he think did he lost his chance to be with Omy he was thinking thousands of things at once PV was holding his head in his hand, his face hanging low as if he lost his world. Omy saw his friend dejected look on his face. He clears his throat and came closer to PV he hold his hand and softly said " don't worry I will come often to meet you, Tine and my other friends and you can also travel once in a while to me". Omy try his best to lighten his friend mood and cheer him.

When PV didn't response for few more minutes, because he was still shocked and confused lost in his own thoughts with Omy's sudden decision. Omy hold his wrist and drag him to his kitchen he asked his friend to sit he will cook his favorite don't know when he will get the chance to cook for his friend. Omy start chattering this and that looking at PV but PV was silent like a status only admiring Omy's action how he flawlessly working in his kitchen, his sweet smile on his lips which is not reaching his eyes today, his non stop chattering which he never did before as if he trying to hide something from him. PV after very long time opened his mouth he ask his friend with stoic face " Omy are you hiding something from me?" PV maybe selfish and brainless in some areas but they are childhood friends and he knows that much and understand when his friend is hiding something or what's going on inside his brain, Omy abruptly stopped what he was doing he turned around to get some spices from his cabinet, he cannot meet his eyes with PV he tried his best to remain calm but failed he stammered and said " n no PV not hiding anything yaar .....w why should I, I told you everything".

PV just nods in understanding and left without any word. Omy was startled watching PV leaving him without any more words. Omy keeps calling his friend but PV didn't stop and left Omy's apartment. Omy just kept watching his love going far from hm but can't do anything except shedding tears again for the man he love the most.

At Teepakorn Mansion:

It was still 9 AM, after breakfast Sarawat and Tine enter in there bedroom Sarawat ask his hubby to put his games and ask his hubby to join him as Tine already took off from his office and his wife love playing games every afternoon Tine already bought few games incase his wife gets bored alone at home after house work and when his hubby his busy making money. He can spend some time relaxing and playing . Today after long time both boys were free for few hours before Guntithanon's come for lunch. After an hour or so when Sarawat realize his hubby is about to snatch his points and going to win another game back to back he throw his joystick and climb on his hubby's lap.