28

Happy holika dahan to my Readers and to everyone from Happiness' family don't forget to color Tine and Sarawat tommorow. He will hide I am sure but let's color him from head to toe 😅

Tine :🎶 rang barse bhige chunar wali rang barse 🎶. Come my lovely Readers I am ready to play holi with each and everyone because I am very happy today 😘

Sarawat : really hubby who makes you this happy

Tine : read the chapter below you will know 🙈😜

Mature and Nasty content ahead only Read guys don't judge please and thank you in advance. Getting pregnant is one of the blessings in life but if someone like to get little kinky about it there's nothing bad right 😜😅🙈

It only on Inkitt : Chapter 96

Tine came back after tossing the damp cloth in his bathroom sink then he slid himself down beside his wife once again and pulled his wife into arms like always. Sarawat immediately buried his face in his hubby's chest he softly muttered " you spoiled me more bun since I got pregnant". Tine kissed his wife's head softly and said "you're my life baby ofcourse I will spoil you, you also having my kid. I love you, and how you're taking care of everything and everyone in this house."

At Pavel's home

PV knew it's not normal and would be kinda weird but he definitely knew he wanted to do it. He also talk with his best friend Tine about it. The thought itself made butterflies in his stomach flutter. He really loves Omy and he wants to officially marry him but before that he also wants to propose him before he delivers their baby. Omy is already 39 weeks pregnant which also consider as full term in his case. PV finally makeup his mind it's now or never.

PV already planned the whole thing, the whole conversation between him and Omy. He already knows how his boyfriend is going to react and when he says YES, they were going to get married ASAP.

Omy came out of bathroom after quick shower, he was already feeling very tired whole day even without doing anything and after bath he lightly experiencing Braxton hicks but it was not intense and these days it got regular too. But when he came out he saw PV is pacing back and forth and also look worried for some reason. He called him to ask what going on in his mind and why he is looking worried.

PV took a deep breath and said " Omy my love we’ve known each other for very long time now, and I know that our relationship hasn’t quite always been easy, but I know that I love you. I love you more than I think I’ve ever loved anyone.” Omy nods his head and encourage him to continue because he is still confused why his friend is telling him which he already know so PV continue " I want more than anything in the world to live the rest of my life with you, loving you, taking care of our kids together for as long as you’ll have me.”

PV look straight in Omy's eyes holding his both hand in his gently he shoot his killing smile and he re-checked his pockets and take out solitaire ring in front of Omy he softly and very lovingly said

"Omy my love will you marry me".

Omy cheeks were already pink and he was already happy and bliss for having PV in his life. PV accepted him with their kid was already enough to live his life to the fullest but when PV propose him for marriage he couldn't help but happy tears rolled down he presented his hand to PV to put the ring and he was still speechless with immense Happiness. But when his speech return both PV and Omy himself got shocked.

Omy inhaled sharply and pulled his hand back he rubbed his stomach, "OW…holy fuck..", he wince with contractions.

Omy : holy fuck

PV : no babe we must say " holi hai or happy holi".

Omy : oh shut the holy fuck it's about time PV

PV : babe tommorow is the time to play holi

Omy : fuck you PV my water broke

PV : holy fuck babe

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update please and thank you 🙏🙏

Next Update we will see Omy giving birth any guess it's a boy or a girl. And baby shower of our Wat baby. Excited right ❤️❤️