30

Long chapter ahead enjoy the Indian Godh bharai functions (baby shower function)

Did you saw Win song it's so cute I already heard more than 10 times already.

Everyone was busy preparing food and sweets for today's afternoon function in Guntithanon kitchen. Sam and Mr Guntithanon also looking after decorations around the house. Uma invited some nearby neighbor and her close friends with Sarawat's friend and in laws. She doesn't want to make her son tired by having very grand function so everyone happily agreed having a small function.

A group of women and Sarawat Whores' friend already come together early morning to help Uma and Maya to bless the pa-to-be and the baby and feast on some delicious treats. After 11 AM Type also reach for Sarawat function . Sarawat ask Type how is Mike and Ranveer. Type inform Sarawat that both is Okay and he is very happy with Mike. His son really got a good father. Types help Sarawat to get ready for his function after bit of chit chatting. The godh bharai ceremony is generally performed during the seventh month of pregnancy or third trimester and is only attended by women and PA's. But due to Mr Guntithanon's out of town Trip the baby shower function postponed. Finally around 2 PM all men's left the house for their wife's to enjoy the functions and feast the treat.

Sarawat was all ready in light but Bright colors clothes and he was feeling tired already but excited too. He knew this function and performing rituals is important for his baby specially and taking blessing from everyone for his delivery too last but not least it is for his child good health. But he was somewhere relief and excited to meet his hubby as well after his function. Pregnancy customs and traditions have been around for quite some time and are a significant part of our tradition and culture too. It's also a kind of dream of every mother to organize this function for her kids who is soon going to be mommy. Godh bharai is a special function organized for the expecting mother only with his friends and relatives.

The function begin at 2 PM sharp all ladies accumulated in living area. Sarawat was seated in between and beside him was Simran on one side and Kristy on the other side. One by one all ladies come and blessed Sarawat by doing tika and putting some fruits and new set of clothes or present inside Sarawat scarf. Sarawat also gets some heavy gold jewelry and big amount of money as a gift from Type. Sarawat denied but Type insist and said it's from him and Mike as well, so Sarawat didn't argue and accept the gifts. His Whores friend gave him some expensive clothes for him and for his baby. Sarawat already informed not to bring clothes because he and his hubby already filled their baby closet with everything but who can resist cute baby clothes.

The function and rituals of blessing end after 40 minutes then after that the Whores' arranged some games. They made some naughty chit where the Whores' or ladies will pick and do the daring for example: when Green pick up the chit it was written tell you hubby that he love his junior more than his face. Green in full confidence accepted the dare or if he back out than he will get punished for not doing the task.

Green took deep breath and with full confidence he call Dim, that time his hubby was in his office and in a meeting. Green put the speaker on so that his friend can hear dim response. Green tell his hubby "darling I want to say something ". Dim nonchalantly said "yes tell me what you want this time". Green rolled his eyes and continue "darling I love your junior more than your face you know that right". Dim reaction was unexpected for everyone except his wife. Dim nonchalantly said "I already know this Sugar, the why you like eat my lollipop". Green immediately disconnected his phone and got very red hearing his hubby's direct and idiotic reply. All ladies started going ohhs and ahhs for Green. He finally felt very very shy and embarrassed.

After Green it was Omy's turned when Omy opened the chit he got a task he read aloud " to call and ask your hubby to eat one tablespoonful of chilli powder". Omy himself gulped he hesitate and ask can't we change chilli into sugar everyone shake their head right and left giggling. Even PV mom who wass present in function she encourage her son in law to call her son and ask him to eat chilli don't think much it's just one spoon or else he will get punished. Omy giggle hearing his mom in law but then he video call his hubby. That time PV just finished putting his son for nap he pick up his wife call and ask him " it's just few hours babe and you already missing me ?", Omy roll his eyes he ask first where's his son PV inform his wife he just put his son for a nap. Then Omy very softly and lovingly ask " jaanu you love me and if I ask you to do something will you do it na". PV without wasting any second reverted back " ofcourse babe tell me what you want I will do it for you". Omy cleared his throat and said " please eat one spoon of chilli powder". PV shockingly ask " WHAT?, E eat chilli p powder spoon full". Omy nods his head while cutely pouting. PV ask his wife why he asking him to eat chilli powder. Omy explain his hubby he got a dare to make him eat one spoon full of chilli powder . PV with sulking face went to his kitchen and took spoon full of chilli powder and showed it to Omy behind Omy all Whores' were watching the screen. PV gulped looking at chilli powder and made a crying face before taking chill powder in his mouth.