37

Months passed with ArWin and one evening Sarawat was folding ArWin laundry's sitting inside ArWin closet room on floor and ArWin was playing beside him. Since the little baby boy find his legs and hand its become an interesting toy for him always trying to grab his toes with his little cute hands. The sight of playing ArWin always works as a therapy for Sarawat it makes him relaxed in his postpartum. He still gets cramps, bit of contraction as his tummy shrinking back, he also feel emotional and doubt himself whenever ArWin start crying for some unknown reason. Maya, Uma even Simran keeps reminding him that there is no good parents dictionary in the world, all parents are different and learn each day something new how to be good for their child, and sometimes he also feel blessed watching his son growing everyday and having Tine beside him was his greatest blessing of all. So finding a new routine and learning how to be parents wasn't easy at all for Tine and Sarawat too. After a month of Arwin born Tine start going to his office and many important meeting were already waiting for him, so he immediately got busy with his work. But Tine makes sure that every evening after work he spend some time with his son.

Suddenly Sarawat remember next day he must take ArWin for his 2 months doctor appointment. Tine already promised his wife that he will accompany them for doctor appointment. So Sarawat took mental note to remind his hubby later at night. When Tine came to his bed after shower his wife remind him about ArWin appointment and he pack report card of Arwin to take with him and prepare his diaper bag refilling everything he will need except milk and his water. He pack few nutritional bar, extra nappies, wipes, clean towel. Tine inform his wife that he is very busy next day but for few hours he will come home for ArWin appointment. Sarawat ask his hubby to reach directly at Kristy's clinic he can drive alone but Tine sternly ask his wife not to drive alone and if in case he wants to go somewhere ask Simran or he will keep driver for him. But for appointment he will come to pick them then together they will go. Sarawat didn't argue his hubby gets paranoid easily when it's about his wife and kid.

Next day as promised Tine reach home from work to take his wife and ArWin for appointment. Tine reached Teepakorn Mansion and pick up his wife and son and drive them to clinic. After waiting for few minutes Kristy call both boys inside and start checking ArWin after checking everything Kristy informed both parents that ArWin is 5.6 kg and his height is 59 cm and he is growing well and healthy. Kristy then gave him his two months shot luckily ArWin was sleeping that time so he didn't cry nor woke up. Kristy also inform maybe in evening ArWin will get slight fever or he will act fussy and stop his leg movements and may cry from pain, Kristy advice him to put ice pack on his bum, where he got his shot and he also prescribed medicine.

After that Sarawat started informing his friend excitedely about ArWin, that he start kicking and stretching his legs more and wave his arms. He recognize his voice now. He also increases his feeding time to 20 minutes each side and it's making him more hungry. Tine interrupt his wife friendly chatting and ask Kristy to check his wife as well it's already two months now and it's time he stop his dieting. Kristy chuckled hearing desperation in Tine's tone. He nods and take Sarawat inside curtain and did his check up, after 5 minutes when Kristy came out he gave Tine his green signal by saying "the road is clear for you Mr Teepakorn just make sure no rash driving". Tine in excitement pumped his fist in air and Thank Kristy. Sarawat pinch his hubby's arm in embarrassment.

Tine took his wife and kid back home, he hurredly got fresh and ready again to leave for his important meeting. Tine was feeling bad it will be the first time since ArWin born that in evening Tine will come home late, he cannot postpone more his meeting so he inform his wife he might be coming late today from work, and he asked him to take care of everything if he need help ask maa or bhabhi then he walk towards his wife who was busy unpacking his diaper bag he ask his wife holding him from behind "wifey wait for me tonight". Sarawat frown but immediately rolled his eyes , he understood why his hubby asking him to wait for him. Sarawat was about to go while shaking his head but his hubby stop him, when Tine saw his wife leaving him without answering, he snaked his hand around his wife's waist pulling him more closer and whispered in his ears "I want to take you wifey tonight, but for now. It should be fine to touch you here, before I leave". Tine's hand went under his wife's dress shirt twisting his sensitive milky nipple. Unknowingly Sarawat moaned at his hubby's cold touch but he composed himself and push his hubby away before it's too late. He asked his hubby to go early and come back soon he will wait for him. Before leaving Tine happily went to ArWin crib kissed his son head gently without waking him up and left for his work in satisfaction.