42

The light filtered through the blinds and sunshine filled on Tine's face. With a sigh he rolled onto his wife side to hold him tight in his embrace but his wife was nowhere on bed. Tine groggily opened his eyes and look around. His bedroom was empty and his wife already take out new set of clothes for him to wear after shower. While rubbing his eyes, Tine came out of his bedroom and saw his wife is already busy in living room, packing stuff like blanket, ArWin's snacks in a bag. "Good morning wifey" he greeted softly. "Morning bun" He greeted back with a soft smile of his own. Tine came near his wife and grab his waist from back. Sarawat smiled and ask his hubby did he slept well, and ask him to get fresh he already prepared breakfast for them.

Tine was clinging to his wife, he ask why he get up so early, they can leave later also for their outing but Sarawat explain that if Winnie miss his afternoon nap, he sleep early at night and don't eat his dinner properly. So it's better they come back on time. Tine started rubbing himself on his wife's back and peppering kisses on his hair, neck and shoulder inhaling his sweet lavender scent. Tine was just thinking about leaving his wife from his hold, Just then both heard the familiar sound of little feet running towards living room. "Child incoming" Sarawat warned his hubby, and Tine immediately step back from his wife soon as ArWin bedroom door burst open and Winnie run to them, he jumped up on Sarawat holding his neck and snuggle more into his PoP.

"Morning PoP, Morning Dada" ArWin happily greeted, all three sit on couch, while pushing his dada more from his PoP, Winnie settled himself in-between them with a giggle. "Good morning sweetheart". Sarawat greeted, kissing him son cheek while Tine rub his son's head for few minutes he stopped and looked at his wife and son with a smile, falling in love with his two favorite person's cuteness all over again.

Sarawat look at his watch it already showing 8.30 am, he muttered to his hubby who is sitting on couch, instead of going to get ready "I want some breakfast and if you two want some, you should hurry and get ready because I’m making pancakes today and Winnie, dady is taking us out ". Winnie jump in shocked hearing Sarawat he asked his father " da you taking us out today??" Tine happily said " yes Winnie let's get ready, eat out breakfast and off we go ?" Winnie got more excited he ask his da " where are you taking us, da at the beach or ......." Sarawat interrupted his over excited son " Winnie, PoP wants to do some shopping at the store then, daddy will take us somewhere nice Okay.... But first let's go brush your teeth and take bath". Sarawat ask his hubby to go get ready he will make ArWin ready.

All three got up Sarawat went to Winnie bedroom , make him sit on counter and help him brushing his teeth, by the time Winnie finished his potty Sarawat already prepared his clothes then he let bathtub filled with hot water. After spending 15 minutes in bath tub playing and talking about outings, Sarawat take his son out from water and help him get dressed and carry him out in his kitchen for breakfast.

While Sarawat serve breakfast to his son, Tine also joined them after 5 minutes, both father and son praise their favorite and delicious pancakes breakfast. After finishing Sarawat ask his hubby to put bags in car and then they can leave. Tine look at the bags his wife always carry his home with him since Winnie born and today he is not complaining so he grab 2 fully packed bags one with home made snack's and boiled water and Winnie favorite toy other is his blanket and pillow incase Winnie sleep in car, Tine walk towards his car and out all the stuff inside.

Half an hour later all three walked through the doors of the science museum. ArWin once asked Tine to take him when his classmate visit and told them he saw big dead dinosaur skeleton. It was pretty busy today due to weekend. ArWin pressed a little closer to his Dad. Tine immediately pulled his boy up in his arm and Sarawat walk closed to his hubby, carrying ArWin water bottle and his handbags. Tine bought tickets for all and all three entered.

The little boy excitedly asked his daddy upon entering " da can we go over there please?" Winnie pointed over to the interactive stations of dinosaurs skeleton. Tine immediately turned his direction and walk towards dinosaur skeleton station, there were different skeleton placed and initially Winnie get difficulty pronouncing names of different dinos but somehow Tine and Sarawat help him enough.

After two hours of walking around in the museum family decided to eat their lunch. They decide to go to inbuilt food court, Tine and Sarawat let Winnie decide the menu and all three decided to eat chicken burgers, and ice cream same as Winnie. While eating both Tine and Sarawat ask Winnie did he enjoyed coming here, what he like the most then Winnie happily start talking about what they’d seen and what he likes the most. His favorite was huge T-Rex from now, Tine already bought him t- Rex plushie from the gift shop. As soon as ArWin saw the plushie toy, he demanded and Tine immediately bought for him and make his son super happy and Winnie kissed his da and PoP for buying him a cute plushie. After eating lunch Tine took his son to do some mini fun experiments station and Winnie touched a plasma ball that made his hair stand up he was amused watching all different effect of experiment and both boys love it when Winnie in all seriousness trying to understand the science behind rocket. Sarawat took many pictures of his family to put it in his family album.

Tine promised to stay in the aisle with Winnie. Sarawat headed for the bathroom leaving his two boys to enjoy the mini experienment station. Sarawat came out he had just washed his hands when the door opened and a familiar face walked in Sarawat frown it took few seconds to remember the man face. A face Sarawat really didn’t want to see ever. The man named Yuvraj opened his mouth "Well, well, well, if it isn’t Teepakorn bitch" he taunted. " Guess you forget my husband warning Yuvraj?" Sarawat asked, he really didn’t want to deal with this guy right now.
"ohh! don’t remember anything. Well except for you to just disappear from this world" Yuvraj Mockingly said, getting in his face. Sarawat already put his hand in his pocket and unlock his phone speed dialling he said loud and clear "Face it Yuvraj, I don't care what you want, but lemme warn you RUN before my hubby gets here ". Yuvraj laugh maniacally but Within a minute, and without warning Tine punch, send Yuvraj away on to the sink with a bloody nose. Tine look at his wife and Sarawat run out of the washroom where ArWin is standing just outside leaning on a wall busy with Tine phone in his hand. Yuvraj immediately put his hand on his bruised, to not only stop the blood but holding his quivering lip too.

"damn you are pathetic man, guess you forgot what I told you last time" Tine chuckled and put his hand inside Yuvraj pocket and called on a number and said "new playmate, science mesuem washroom" Before the man run away, or anything else could happen Tine pulled back Yuvraj and pushed into the wall opposite, then he shoved the man inside the stall and locked him.

Sarawat and ArWin was waiting for Tine outside of washroom to come out. Sarawat saw Tine after 5 minutes, coming out of bathroom but he found a frantic Tine who immediately pulled his wife into a tight hug. Sarawat softly muttered before his hubby ask " bun I m good, don't worry" Sarawat let his hubby hold him for few more minutes to cool off. When Tine pulled apart he start examine his wife if he got hurt somewhere, but Sarawat smiled and ask him " let's go from here, I need to do some shopping now Winnie is tired too".

Teepakorn family left the mesuem and Tine directly took his family to nearby mall. Sarawat bought all kind of healthy snack and juices for his family and different flavors of ice cream to spoil them once a while, then he bought some groceries and he bought few toiletries. After grocery he went to buy some clothes, shoes for Winnie because he is growing very fast and all his clothes and shoes are getting smaller in size. Tine also bought some t-shirt and shorts for both of them. While doing all shopping, both boys didn't realize time and it was already dinner so On the way home they picked up McDonald's for food before heading off again. Sarawat let Winnie eat his dinner in a car, because the little boy started yawing and he will sleep. So before he fall asleep Sarawat feed him his chicken burger and some nuggets.

While stuck in traffic Tine looked back at his kid and wife smiled at the sight of them both asleep. Winnie head was on Sarawat lap. And properly tucked blanket on him. Sarawat head resting his head on car seat. Tine snapped a picture and Sarawat looked at his hubby, while shaking his head. The two smiled at one another, radio playing low as they continued the drive to their back home.

Please support Happiness 3.  Billionaire Arwin (Win)  and Sassy Vachirawit ( Bright) love Story ❤️ and Arranged Marriage