23

Tine took his wife to paani puri stall and ask the stall owner to serve them. Tine was full after eating two plates with serve 6+1 each plate but his wife didn't satisfied with just two plates he ate three extra plates plus his wife also took parcel for his family and Readers. Tine was amusingly watching his wife who suddenly turned into food monster and his wife also compliment the stall owner before leaving that he serves the best pani puri in the world. It was something new to him but he blames his wife's pregnancy hormones. Tine after making payment took his wife back home. After reaching home Maya and Simran ask the boys where they both went together Tine and Sarawat both explain the ladies what happened and about Omy being pregnant. Also Sarawat apologize from his hubby for hiding about Omy being pregnant but Tine understand his wife and reason of hiding which completely justified so he didn't stretched the issue.

Maya saw Sarawat was still carrying some food bag in his hand she ask him about it, Sarawat happily ask them he brought paani puris for everyone and all family member bless Sarawat for treating them with paani puri party. Somehow everyone was full after eating so they didn't cook dinner but Maya and Simran ask Sarawat if he get hungry let them know and there's some cooked food and fruits is already there in fridge if he wants to eat he can take it. Then after bit of chit chatting with Mr Teepakorn on video call everyone went to sleep after getting fresh and completing their night routine.

It was already 2 AM when Sarawat woke up and saw his hubby sleeping soundly beside him. He was feeling very hungry again. All paani puri completely digest inside his tummy now he wanted some more food he drink a glass full of water but it was not enough. Sarawat thought of going down stairs to eat something he unwrapped his hubby's arm from his chest. Now he don't sleep untill his hubby massage his wife's buds that is new for his hubby because his wife's buds got more soft and tender Sarawat love the feeling of rolling and twisting the buds between his hubby's fingers so every now and then he place his hubby's plams on his chest his hubby very well understood it's not anything related to intimate but it time he give his wife little massage.

So Sarawat step down from his bed and as soon as he was about to stand on his feet his hubby immediately grab his wife wrists and Sarawat bite his tongue between his teeth he was very very quietly trying to elope from his hubby's arms but his hubby's woke up so Tine ask his wife where he is trying to elope. Sarawat embarrassingly answer back that he is hungry he want something to eat. Tine check the time it's already after midnight he ask him "really now?". Sarawat nods his head. Tine ask his wife to wait here in bedroom and he will bring him something to eat he ask if he will food, fruit or cookies and milk for him but Sarawat immediately said he don't want anything out of this . Tine frown he ask back " then what you want wifey"?. Sarawat swallowed he don't know how his hubby will react but if he ask but he is really craving for some Maggi, and wants to eat now so he has to tell his hubby. Sarawat slowly asked his hubby "bun I I want to eat Maggi". Tine eyes widened he was completely wide awake now he ask back for confirmation " Maggi?". Sarawat nods his head again cutely Tine ask his wife he will make it and bring it for him by the time he can rest.

Tine left his wife alone in their bedroom and went to make Maggi. When he went to their kitchen he start searching Maggi it took him more than 10 minutes to find the packet but thankfully on packets there's recipe how to prepare it and Tine's it make the work bit easier for him. His wife was desperately waiting for Maggi and even after 20 minutes when his hubby didn't came he thought of going down personally and check his Maggi but right then his hubby enter in his bedroom and serve his wife Maggi. After eating all Maggi alone without offering his hubby a single bite and satisfying his tummy Sarawat thanks his hubby and slept again peacefully, leaving his hubby all alone to do his dishes. Tine came back to their bedroom after doing the dishes he saw his wife and chuckled his wife really change but he was not complaining, Tine mentally took note to do some food shopping and keep some food in their bedroom as well. Then Tine slid himself beside his wife kiss him and he try to sleep again.