13

Long chapter ahead and Fair date for birthday boy ab gift to banta hai boss 😅😅🥰🥰🎁🧁

Happy birthday to this 👇 muffin 🧁🎁🧁

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

Sarawat abruptly stop on his track, his eyes twinkled and devil smirk appear on his lips, Zea was already shocked watching both boys strolling around holding each other. Tine carrying all the shopping bags of his wife. And his wife only holding his arm close. Sarawat gave devil smirk looking at Zea. She already got her face sullen and annoying which instantly change into excited smiling and she walked towards the boys. Zea tauntingly said " I didn't know you two wanted to come on date alone". Tine was about to open his mouth to answer her but Sarawat beat him to and it he said " why.... do you mind ?". Zea was getting irritated internally she knew if she stay with them, she will blast any moment in front of Tine and she can't afford that she decide that it will take long time to persued Tine and what Sarawat is doing by clinging more in front of her only to provoke her so that she can expose herself in front of Tine but there's no way she will back off easily after coming this far for her love.

She immediately said "you guys enjoy your date, I will meet you guys in hotel". Zea turned to leave the boys without waiting their response but Sarawat stop her by saying that they already order some food, and ask her to join them for lunch atleast. Zea smirk for a second she completely forget in Happiness that if Sarawat is inviting her himself a third wheel in their date, then who is she to say no she would like to spoil their every date if possible and she will spend extra time with Tine will be cherry on top. Zea turned and smile at the boys and agreed to have lunch with them. Tine was just smiling looking at his wife who suddenly seems extra happy and clingy.

All three went to sit on empty table, Tine and Sarawat sit together one side and Zea was in front of Tine. Sarawat scoot closer to his hubby, he wrapped his arms around Tine waist. Tine quickly pull his wife tightly into his embrace too and start sorting his wife's soft hair and brushing them aside from his forehead. Sarawat snuggle more closed on Tine's chest under his hubby's neck. Sarawat watching and observing Zea face with side eye then Tine ask his wife "are you hungry baby?". Sarawat pout cutely and hummed " hmm", Sarawat ask back what about you hubby. Tine whispered in his wife's ear " I am always hungry but not for food". Sarawat somehow expected his horny husband answer he cutely giggled hearing his naughty hubby words as he expected he whispered on Tine's lips "I love you so much". Tine leaned down to peck his wife but his wife hold his lips little more than a second to kiss back. When both pulled away Tine whispered back to his wife "I love you more". And he started planting soft kiss all over his wife's face shamelessly in public completely ignoring the girl sitting in front of him who seems uncomfortable watch their PDA.

Zea was internally screaming in her head

to Sarawat that he should stop touching Tine in front of her. She was going insane each passing minutes, it seems like what she thought just backfire on her. She abruptly stand up when she couldn't take their PDA in front of her eyes more. Tine turned his head to look at the girl Zea said "Tine I forget I have to buy some souvenir I will meet you in hotel" and she left without waiting for their reply. Sarawat didn't said anything but internally for once he felt bad again for using his husband love and affection to show that who owns Tine. Sarawat felt deja vu just like the day when he had to show Pavel' who own him, and now it's for Tine he had to play dirty to prove that he and Tine is each other's and nobody can come between them. Sarawat never like showing off anything and especially Tine and his love, because he himself till now sometimes think how he got so lucky to own Tine Teepakorn and he didn't know whom he save in past life so that he become his wife when he is just an ordinary person. Sarawat shrugged his thoughts and concentrate on food when Tine start to feed him.