10

Tine gave an annoying glare at Zea. Sarawat look at his hubby who is already looking grumpy. And Zea was smiling sweetly looking at Mew. And Mew was super happy meeting again the 4th cutest boy of that day and behind him was Gulf both reached to their table Mew was completely lost in Sarawat. Tine pulled him more close and hold his wife's waist firmly. Gulf shake his hand with Zea first, and greets and congrulate the newly wedded couple. And after congratulating Zea interrupt everyone she greet Mew and Gulf but Mew ignore her completely and he was staring shamelessly at Sarawat who was happily looking both Mew and Gulf in front of his husband. Tine temperature was about to boil and blast watching Mew smiling like he got his favorite toy in front of him. Gulf saw Mew is lost in his dreamland so to bring back his Bossback to the real world he stomp his foot for the millionth time. Mew hissed in pain " Aaooooo". Gulf then introduce Zea to Mew politely. All five sit on the table Tine was sitting between Zea and Sarawat. Gulf was between Tine and Mew. Tine ask Zea " the super model she was boosting so much was Mew Suppasit . Zea nods her head excitedly and said Yes.

Tine rolled his eyes, he instantly said we cannot sign him loud and clear for Mew and Gulf to hear him and he add 'any one else will do but not him'. Tine got up from his seat holding his wife hand and start walking towards exit of dinning room. But Gulf was fast to stop Tine he gets up and start pleading Tine "Sir please..... Mr Teepakorn please wait just listen to us please......... Give us your few minutes please... then whatever you will decide will agree". Sarawat didn't like one bit Tine's rude behavior, even in Banglore Mew and Gulf help him so much they even stayed with him the whole night in the hospital and then when he got the chance to return the favor, Tine brought him back to Mumbai he didn't even get the chance to say his Thankyou to them, so watching Gulf asking and pleading for some time from his grumpy husband, he felt bad for Gulf.

Sarawat clutch Tine's hand tightly to grab his husband's attention and Tine turned his head and look at his wife , he can see his wife's pleading look Sarawat nods his head to his husband. Tine know that what his wife is asking from him very well, he never like to see that look on his wife's face. And everyone knows he cannot say No to his wife because we all who's the real boss . Tine sighed and reluctantly agreed and came back to his seat and sit holding his wife hand tightly in into his and Gulf gave small Thankyou smile to Sarawat for giving them a chance to talk

When Tine sit Gulf started explaining how after Bangalore incident Mew created some scene in publication office, and how some Media criticize his behavior towards them, he also told Tine that next day When reporter saw Tine with Sarawat on airport they spread the new that you three are victim of love triangle, Mew is getting negative publicity but he is still captured top rank in modeling industry and for Teepakorn company made its name more bigger in market after expansion of in international market and company needs big face to present their collection or new fresh face to launch their collection. Zea chimmed instantly "and we don't have time to find new face if we want to launch our collection within a month Tine" then again Gulf continue ' if we agreed to help each other it will very beneficial to both of us and Mew being experience he will bring good profits and Mew will get positive publicity after working with Teepakorn . The media will stop saying the you two were love rivals. Also Mew at the moment is countries top model artist there's no better model is for Teepakorn company can get in short period. Please give us a chance Mr Teepakorn. Sarawat was amused hearing Gulf he never knew he is the talk of the town. Tine got up from his seat and sternly said " My answer is still No, I don't care what Media is saying". Zea immediately chirp in " Tine you are not thinking about the company and profits". Tine revert her back " It my company and I can do whatever I want I don't need you to tell me what to do .... You get that!". Sarawat felt after hearing Gulf and Zea that his husband is not thinking professionally he maybe an idiot and dumb but he know why his hubby is not agreeing to hire Mew for their collection launch. Sarawat slowly hold his husband hand asking for Tine's attention.

Sarawat just said softly looking at his hubby giving puppy eyes "please hubby". Tine again sigh loudly he closed his eyes took deep breath he can't say no when his wife, when his wife asking him looking all cute like innocent kid giving puppy eyes and asking something for the first time from him. He will agree even if his wife ask him to stop breathing he will happily do it. So reluctantly with lots of annoyance for Zea he said "go hire him, but you will be the one dealing with him". Sarawat and Gulf both happily smile to each other and both felt relieved that when Tine finally agreed somehow with his wife's request to sign Mew for their latest collection. Zea and Gulf start discussing the dates and all available studio for photo shoot and for other stuff. When she finished settling and showing Tin the date of their shoot and other meeting with designers and all, Zea ask everyone to have dinner together. Gulf and Mew both agreed. So she call the waiter and everyone gave their orders. Once the waiter left taking their table, she excuse herself for washroom. Tine sternly warn Gulf looking straight "Mr Gulf now -if -we -are -going- to -work -together -starting -after -two -weeks -do -me -a -favor -tame -your -dog -by -then -and -harden -your -leash -on -it". Mew suddenly look at Gulf all confused and shocked he asked curiously "what .....what Gulf since when you have a dog and I don't know about it". Gulf rolled his eyes on his boss dumb act. He just shake his head and Tine did same whereas his wife was still trying to understand since when his husband know that Gulf has a pet dog.

Gulf remember he got something for Sarawat, he takeout small box and gave it to Sarawat, the boy got confused but took it anyway from Gulf. Gulf got happy and said he saw the news that he got married so it's a small wedding gift for him and its a couple watch from 'us'. Mew got surprised and shocked looking at Gulf without his knowledge his assistant arrange wedding gift for Sarawat and Tine.

By the time, Zea gave someone a lot of money for tempering Tine's drink. Then She got back to her seat and just after 5 minutes the waiter served them aperitifs drinks before serving their dinner. Everyone enjoyed their dinner with their drinks after dinner Mew and Gulf left the three alone because they need to catch up their Paris flight early morning. After Mew and Gulf went back Tine ask Zea that he is taking his wife back to their room and if she need anything just to call him. Tine took his wife hold him and left Zea alone.

She was already feeling happy and smirking alone watching his dreamboy back figure dissapering by thinking she did it what she planned, her first step she successfully passed by making Tine drink what she wanted now she will wait to proceed her second step after some time she muttered under her breath "definitely I will call you babe, because I need you all for myself tonight". And she left to go to her room smiling happily.

Zea : I am so happy

Sarawat : why bishhh

Zea : I will not tell you dumbo

Readers : will tell you come here muffin

Zea : that's cheating Readers 😭😭

Sarawat : drop your act bishhh 😤 they're my BFF

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️🙏🙏

Next update will see what Zea is planning for our muffin and his horny husband, you think she will succeed in her plan.