18

When Tine enter his bedroom he finds his bedroom lights off, curtains drawn and his wife seated at the edge of his bed surrounded with rose petals and candles. Tine was stunned watching his wife turned his bedroom into some cliche romantic movie set. But Tine's eyes were glued to his wife's lavish silk bathrobe, which was loosely tied at his waist. The bare silky smooth legs were tantalizing to his eyes. First thing came to his mind was to slide his hand inside his wife silk robe and check whether his wife is wearing undergarment or not.

Tine eyes goggled when Sarawat sensually walk up to his him with sweet smile and clearly understood what his hubby is curious about he very slowly untie his belt and drop his robe down on floor presenting his hubby to see his naked body ready for him, Tine heart stop breathing for a moment and he internally scream " oh God so beautiful". Sarawat came close and whispered into his hubby's ear "shh do as I say and I will make you feel good... daddy" . Sarawat start kissing his hubby's lips. Tine was so much lost in eating his wife's lips, while touching his wife's naked body that he didn't realize when his wife drag him to their bed, throwing his tie somewhere along with his blazer and make him lie on his bed. Sarawat sit on his hubby's lower torse, grinding his dick on his hubby's clothed hard cock he leaned down to catch his hubby's lips again with his own after few minutes of eating each other lips again Sarawat grabbed his hubby's hand and bind to their headboard with metal cuff. Then only Tine realize his wife is smirking at him devilishly.

Tine hissed and tried to remove his hand from above but didn't able to move much when cold metal touch at his wrist he understood and look at his wife smirking he was confused and asked his wife "what is this wifey some kind of punishment" Sarawat instantly whispered in his ears "when I saw you last night outside window,  stalking me  I was so turned on I just wanted to tie you and wanted to pound my ass on your hard cock". Tine was amused hearing his wife dirty confession. It makes him so close to his release just by hearing .

~~ Read this smut Only on my inkitt account Chapter number 85

When Morning came Sarawat woke up earlier than his hubby and when groggily opened his eyes he was shocked watching sleeping ig his hubby's embrace on his chest where his hubby's hand were still cuffed he instantly jump down from his bed get the keys and unlock it, while unlocking he sat beside his hubby hovering him being naked. Tine opened his eyes and hissed in pain "Aaooooo". Sarawat start chanting "sorry bun I am so sorry.... ". Tine chuckled at his wife thinking who got some weird habit of sleeping on him. He looked his wife's guilty face and pulled him more on himself he ask " you were so good last night all bouncing on me" it took Sarawat few seconds to remember their last night activity. He really did punished his hubby by tiying him to his own bed.

Sarawat pushed his hubby away from him and get down from his bed and start walking to his closet, all smiling and feeling shy from his hubby for seducing him he took his clothes and went to take shower, when he went inside then only he realized he forget his towel and when he opened the door of his bathroom he saw his hubby standing just outside his bathroom door with towel in hand and smirking. He gulped with the thought now who will save him from his daddy who is devileshly smirking at him. Tine asked his wife while smirking "up for second round my love?"

3 weeks later :

When Sarawat was getting ready to meet his Bubble Whores' they planned shopping date at nearby Mall specially for Omy he will soon going to show baby bump now he need some loose clothes to wear. Sarawat already send his hubby to his office after breakfast. He came back to his bedroom and sigh it's been a week he was feeling fatigue most of the time his body feel tender and sensitive. He just want to stay in bed and watch movies. But today he is also excited to meet his friends and do some shopping. He got up gets ready and he was about to leave when he felt his heartburn again for the millionth time in one week so he runs to his bathroom and vomit everything he ate during his breakfast and lunch. He washed his mouth and when he felt little better he left to meet his friends.

After reaching Mall with Green and Gulf Sarawat ask his friend that he is feeling hungry so they ask Kristy and Omy to meet them at the restaurant first then they will go and do some shopping together. Green, Gulf and Sarawat order food then in few minutes Kristy and Omy also joined them. Green ask Kristy how was his check-up Kristy showed sonography picture and informed everyone that Omy is fine and baby is also growing well soon he will show his baby bump. Omy was staying strong for his baby he completely stop meeting PV. In this last few weeks Omy completely avoided PV and most of the time Gulf help him guarding his house.

Kristy once told omy it will be better if he tell pv about his pregnancy but omy don't want to burden PV or he don't want to impose something which is completely his alone responsibility. All friends were talking and teasing when Sarawat again felt heart burn he instantly got up and hold his mouth with his palm and run towards washroom. All boys got startled and confused looking Sarawat running away. Kristy and Gulf got up and ask Green to stay with omy here they go and check Sarawat.

Kristy and Gulf went behind Sarawat' to washroom and saw Sarawat' vomiting everything what he just ate in restaurant. Kristy went to Sarawat' and ask Gulf to bring some water to drink for him Gulf went out to get bottle of water and Kristy went to Sarawat' rubbing his back soothingly. When he finished vomiting and washing his mouth. Sarawat was still rubbing his chest. Kristy ask him what happened to him. He start explaining Kristy what he is feeling these past weeks. Kristy just nods and Gulf came with bottle of water. Gulf hand over the bottle to Sarawat and Kristy ask him to go to the pharmacy which just beside their restaurant he whispered in Gulf ears to bring pregnancy kit for Sarawat.

In few minutes Green and Omy also joined them when Gulf brought pregnancy kit in five minutes, Kristy asked Sarawat to take the test. Sarawat was still confused why Kristy asked him to take the test. But without arguing much he went inside the stall and do his test when he finished putting his pee on plastic stick he was shocked his mouth was hang low. He opened the door and all the boys were shocked looking at Sarawat crying face.

Sarawat : get ready for good news

Tine : Good News really our author finally decided to leave this fiction.... Great

Sarawat : 😑

Me : 🤦

Readers: 😅

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update 🙏🙏❤️❤️

Let's find out how Sarawat will disclose his good news to his hubby tommorow