4

Sarawat got ready when he came out from bathroom, he saw Tine is standing in his balcony lost in his thoughts. Sarawat went near his hubby hug him from back and ask " what happened bun?". Tine asked him without moving "do you think Mike is good for bhai and he can take care of Ranveer"?. Sarawat instantly replied his hubby excitedly "yes Mike is very nice don't worry he will take good care of bhai and Ranveer, you know.... we both love kids... actually we already decided to have 2......." He suddenly stop when he realized he speak little too much.

Tine turned around, he face his wife and hold Sarawat waist pulled him more closer to his chest and ask him with a smirk"two what .....wifey?" Sarawat suddenly got beet Red, he cannot look at Tine he was feeling very shy to speak answer anything to his naughty husband. And at a time like this author and Readers can only watch and giggle like idiot and they can't move a muscle to help their cute muffin. So Tine ask his wife again "Hmmm.....?, I asked you wifey...... two what ?" Sarawat try to resist Tine's hold if he somehow get out of Tine's hold he will run away and hide somewhere where Tine can't find him and ask this question again, because he cannot answer his hubby when he is this shy, red, this close to his cute hubby face and when his naughty husband ask him such question with smirking.

Sarawat closed his eyes he knows he cannot Win, hide or run away from Tine not anymore and so he stopped his resistance under Tine's arms and he surrender himself he hug Tine tightly he can hear his husband heartbeats which always makes him relaxed and calmed and this way atleast his husband can't see his blushed face, so he finally answered "bun not now but in future ..... I want two....... kids". Tine immediately pulled him apart and he frowned. Sarawat watching his hubby's frown on his hubby's forehead Sarawat smiling face got serious thinking did he say something worng and suddenly Tine blurted out "arre yaar why just two, I want to have our own football team". Sarawat shyly pushed his hubby, he turned around and rolled his eyes on his husband's unnecessary demand he start walking towards his bedroom door and Tine behind him calling his wifey to stop because he didn't finished yet he need approval of having his personal football team.

Sarawat walk towards stairs and behind him is his naughty husband calling him to stop, but as soon as they reached stairs, someone called Tine from back. Sarawat and Tine both halt on their steps hearing Zea. She came to Tine and ask him if he can take her to his office with him, she can work from here as well from Tine's office. Sarawat internally felt annoyed, Tine gave a brief looked at his wife. Zea was smiling at Tine s if she felt happy she got a chance to ride with Tine and she can work with tine from here, but Simran interrupted them from behind. Simran came close and trying to explain and ask Zea that Tine is not going to office now but later after dropping Sarawat to his home. But Zea insist looking at Tine that she can travel with them and then she can go with Tine after dropping Sarawat.

Tine only believed that she is a good girl, she helped him with his presentation in New York City alot. Infact because of her he can manage to pull of this collaboration without any hassle, so while she is on his house it's also his responsibility to take care and not just ignore band unseen all the time. Simran was about to say something but then Tine stopped her saying " it's okay bhabhi..... somebody has to drive her anyway". Zea felt very happy because Tine agreed, she suddenly drag Tine downstairs with her leaving amused looking Sarawat and Simran behind. When they reach near Tine car parked Zea immediately opened the front door to sit with Tine in front but before she could get inside Tine stopped her by saying "Zea that my wife's place". Tine hold the door of his car for his wife. .

Sarawat didn't miss the face Zea make as if all colors drained out from her face. She just look at Sarawat as if she is doing a favor on him. Sarawat heart and brain both screaming to him she is danger. He should trust his gut feeling. They never went wrong if they are saying same thing. During Pavel time he ignores his gut feeling but not this time. He will not give anyone a chance to play with his life anymore. He should make himself clear whom his husband belong.Zea just nods at Tine and moves to back seat. When Tine saw his wife seated inside comfortably he close the door and went to sit on his driver's seat.

Tine and Sarawat reached Guntithanon's house. The full ride was complete silent. Zea on back seat and Tine and Sarawat both stealing glances of each other. Both husband and wife suddenly feeling sad for leaving each other. Sarawat turned and gave a look at Zea who is pretending to be on her phone, Sarawat smiled and softly said "bye" to his husband. And he was about to open his door when Tine grab his wife hand and pulled him in for a kiss on his soft lips savouring each moment because both of them already knows he will miss his wife alot once he gets apart from him.

The kisses was full of love and affection for Tine, but it was different for Sarawat. Tine is his first love, with him he experience his first kiss and he is his only his husband. Sarawat captured Tine's lips into a heated, messy and opened mouthed kiss for a second Tine got surprised with his wife sudden action, but he and all the Readers knows the fact that he is a slave for his wife when his wife takes charge and lead both of them. Tine internally screamed God he really like kissing his wife lips, he can kiss his wife whole day without getting tired of it. Sarawat attention was to making sure the kiss would be visible to other person behind them. Sarawat for the first time feel amazingly proud for showing PDA Tine is his and only his.

When Sarawat felt his husband getting out of breath, he pulled himself away and the string of saliva was visible to anyone around. Tine was breathing heavily because his wife suck all oxygen from his lung. Sarawat kiss his husband cheek and whispered very slowly in his ears "have a nice day daddy" he smirk on his hubby and get out of his car and start walking towards Guntithanon's house. Tine for a minute froze hearing daddy in a daylight from his wife. He immediately take out his phone and type a message to his wife

hubby : you are such a tease wifey just wait for tonight, I will make you scream daddy

Sarawat perfectly knew his phone is going ping with his hubby's message and he takeout his phone from his pocket his phone ping with his hubby's name and As soon as he read his message he instantly type his reply

wifey : kitten will be at you service daddy

After reading his wife replied Tine was about to faint. He really can't wait till tonight when he takes his wife. He was smiling like an idiot reading same this again and again. That's when Zea came out and sit on front Sarawat's seat and called Tine's name who was lost in his phone looking at his wife's reply, his eyes still can't believe his kitten will be his.

Tine: why only 2 kids

Zea : I don't like kids

Sarawat : my hubby didn't asked you don't worry

Readers : but football team seriously Tine, think about our muffin

Tine : yes you think it's less, I can also make cricket team if you guys want

Everyone : king of horny ass🤦

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease hit that Star below for next update 🙏❤️

Soon we will get Smut again who is interested 🙈🙈 I will not hold back and not ruin it for any fucking reason I had enough already 😅😅