19

All boys got stunned watching Sarawat crying, Kristy and Green instantly came forward and hold him by his shoulder. Kristy took the stick from Sarawat hand to check the result and he saw double line which indicates positive pregnancy news. Kristy lips stretched widely and beautiful smile appears he excitedly said "Congrats Wat you are pregnant". Sarawat tears rolled down more from his eyes to his already wet pink cheeks. He couldn't believe he is going to be Papa. He was feeling so many emotions at the moment. He looked at Kristy and softly said " I I am pa papa?". Kristy happily nods his head and said Yes Yes Wat you are going to become papa".

All boys were stunned hearing Kristy about the happy news. Omy came forward and hug his friend happily muttering his congrulation to Sarawat . All boys were smiling and started congrulating while group hugging Sarawat. After few minutes when Sarawat completely processed the news that he is pregnant and that's why he not feeling well from past week Kristy ask him he should go back home and rest for the day he also ask him he must let Tine know about the good news. So Green took Sarawat back home. Kristy and Gulf stayed back to complete Omy's shopping. They decided not to make Sarawat tired in his initial stage and it will be better if he go back home and take complete rest for some days. Kristy sternly warn him no running around, carefully climbing stairs and not to pick up anything heavy.

Green drop Sarawat back to Teepakorn Mansion and reminded him to take rest they will meet soon again but some other day and remind him to take his medicine properly which Kristy prescribed him before leaving. Sarawat was so excited he couldn't wait to share his happy news with his hubby but he will wait until Tine come back home. He went inside after saying bye to Green. Maya ask Sarawat Why he came back so early when he already informed his maa that he will come back before dinner time. Sarawat shyly replied that they finish early and went back to his bedroom.

He got fresh and changed into comfortable clothes. He laid down on his bed happily thinking about his unborn baby inside his tummy. His both hands automatically curled around his tummy and immediately a sweet smiled plastered on his lips just the thought of having a living being inside him growing makes him the happiest man alive on earth. He couldn't help but pulled his shirt up and gently put his warm palm on his bare tummy feeling extremely emotional suddenly his eyes becomes glossy with happy tears now when he is finally home and alone in his bedroom he can talk to his baby maybe the baby won't listen or understand anything but his heart knows what he is doing he very softly said "b baby my baby, Thankyou .... Thankyou for coming to papa's life, you make me the happiest person alive baby, papa already love you so so much and papa will always love you forever my little baby". Tears finally makes his way on his cheeks he wipes from back of his hand and he promised himself he will do anything for his baby happiness, he will never abondon him like his own parents did to him. He will love his baby unconditionally until he breath". Sarawat started rubbing his tummy in soothing circular motion and after speaking some more with his unborn baby he didn't realize when he slept.

It was already 7 PM when Tine came home and upon entering he saw his wife sleeping he frown at first because it was an odd hour for his wife to sleep he quietly enter and sit on his bed beside his wife, he start checking if his wife having fever and something. Sarawat jolted woke up when he feels Tine's cold hand on his warm forehead. He got surprised watching his husband sitting beside him with worried expression. Tine ask " wifey are you alright why you sleeping at this hour?". Sarawat was about to speak but his same heartburn return and he run towards bathroom after getting down from his bed. Tine run behind his wife inside bathroom, he was rubbing his back when Sarawat clutch sink counter and vomiting everything again.

Tine hand him mouthwash after vomiting, and bring him back to their bed make him lie down in half sitting position. Tine got really worried for his wife he ask his wife what happened to him if he should call doctor. Sarawat immediately answer "no no he is completely fine". Tine ask him " did you ate something outside today". Sarawat just nods and Then he realized his hubby is home early today he asked back "bun you came early ?". Tine sighed with sulking face he said Yes because he had to take flight for Delhi for some business conference and also there is one meeting he needs to attend but he is going to cancel his ticket now because he just witnessed that his wife is not well and he can't leave him alone all sick

It took Sarawat 40 minutes to convince his hubby to go alone this time and no need to cancel his ticket, he can go and attend his conference and meeting and by the time he will stay here take his rest and wait for him. Tine heart doesn't want to leave his wife but his new collection launch date is coming closer and it important for him to attend upcoming events in Delhi. So he reluctantly agreed atlast and ask his wife to take complete rest and get well before he comes back home. Then Tine start chattering about his schedule of tommorow conference and his meeting.

But Sarawat got lost in his own thoughts after few seconds, he is sure if he tell Tine about his pregnancy he will leave all conference and meeting for him and stay back in Mumbai but he don't want that and he will not like that his hubby sacrificing his work for him so he decided that when he will return back tommorow he will tell him about his pregnancy and it only matter of one day. Tine saw his wife is day dreaming he snap his fingers in front of his wife face. Sarawat got startled and ask Tine " w what you said something? " . Tine repeat his question " I asked you, how was your day and your date with your friends wifey". Sarawat answer his hubby smoothly that they did lots of shopping and ate good food. Then Sarawat help his hubby in packing his clothes while Tine was sorting his work before he catch his flight at 11 PM. When both boys finished packing and sorting Tine was still having two hour to go to his airport. Raj will drop his brother at night but before leaving Tine ask his wife to stay close to him so that he can charge himself before he leaves.

Tine and Sarawat had their dinner with their family and went back to their bedroom spending some time together by playing and flirting and teasing each other before they apart. Tine was so busy with his wife that he forget to check his phone which was flooding with messages for some unknown reason but we all know that reason. Sarawat check the time and send his hubby to get ready for leaving airport. When Tine was getting ready his wife help him put all his phone, tab and powerbank into his satchel bag with other important documents.

Tine bid his Goodbye to everyone and kissed his wife's forehead and cheeks before leaving him, and for some unknown reason his heart don't want to go, but work is also important so he ask his mom Maya and Simran to take care of his wife because he is not feeling well at the moment and then he went inside his brother car. Raj leave Tine at the airport once he saw his brother went inside Raj came back to his car to go home.

Tine was waiting in first class cabin, he was still having 10 minutes, he was already missing his wife, do he thought of calling him before he switch off his phone. He took his phone out from his satchel bag and saw end number of miss call and messages. He was confused why everyone send him so many messages and when he opened his inbox to check what the message is about his eye got wide and his heart beat sky rocketed in fraction of second.

Singto: I am so happy for you and Wat congrulation buddy from us

Green : congratulations to new daddy to be, take care of your wife more. I can't wait to meet little Tine

Omy: congrulation dost, take care of your wife more now he needs you the most. Very happy for you both

Sarawat was tossing and turning on his bed, he was happy, excited, sad, sulking and he was feeling depressed sending his hubby alone so far. If it was not important conference and meeting he would have definitely informed his hubby about his pregnancy but now he couldn't sleep even after trying so hard, he sat up and touch his belly again pulling his pajama shirt up and rubbing his palm gently then he started speaking with his baby again how he wanted to tell Tine first about his baby and how he want to see his expression , wondering what face his hubby will make when he find out that he is pregnant with his baby and carrying their small bundle of joy inside his belly. It's been more than an hour his hubby left and considering the time his hubby must be flying some............... . Sarawat looked at his door and at the standing fimiliar figure he rubbed his eyes to check what he is looking at is real and not his illusion when the figure didn't move or dissapear he was shocked watching his hubby standing with the expression he never saw on his face .....

Tine : I think everyone gone crazy calling me daddy

Sarawat : why hubby

Tine : maybe you inform everyone that I got daddy kink

Sarawat :🤦

Readers: 🤦

Me : 🙈🙈

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts, pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️

What you think the plane already reach Delhi alone or someone ask Delhi plane to take U turn and land at Teepakorn Mansion rooftop 😅😅🤣😂

Will find out tommorow what will be the reaction of Daddy Tine 🤭