29

PV panicked, when he saw the pain and hurt expression on his lover face, he immediately hold Omy and drag him to his couch. He picnickingly ask Omy to practice deep breathing inhale and exhale by the time he will grab his hospital bag from their bedroom and he left Omy. After grabbing the bag he instantly call Kristy and inform him about Omy getting labor contractions and his water broke. Then he came and take out to his car and put Omy at the back seat with his bag comfortably and start driving to Kristy 's clinic.

Next day:

After almost 10 hours Happiness was heard throughout the labor room early in the morning with rising Sun as Baby Boy entered the world it also brings all the Bright colors in PV and Omy life. Kristy tied and clipped and hold the cord he ask PV to cut it gently and passing the baby to his Pa so that Omy could hold the baby . PV tears were roll over his cheeks while cutting his son umbilical cord. Omy held the baby in his arms taking in his beautiful dark hair and perfect silky smooth skin. Omy turned to look at PV who is already smiling his face showing Happy, blissful and content, PV softly muttered "I wanted to cry". He sat next to Omy and PV kissed Omy's head, then kissed his wife's temple wrapping his free arm around him and said " Thankyou for giving me this wonderful present babe. I've never been this happier in my entire life. I love you".

Kristy already put on the cute clothes on newly born baby, and he also wraps him up in a knitted blanket and all other Whores' were sitting in the hospital room Kristy already called and inform everyone as soon as he got free and Omy passed out after giving birth .PV was next to his sleeping wife. Omy opened his eyes in late afternoon and saw all the bubble Whores present with their husbands in his room. Kristy got up and went to check his IV tube and his pulse he ask Omy how is he feeling now Omy inform Kristy he is still feeling exhausted and tired and happy too. PV immediately kiss Omy on the cheek, saying "Congratulations on being an awesome PA babe I knew you would kick this in the ass.". Everyone start laughing and congrulate both new parents and everyone hold little born in their embrace carefully one by one giving blessing and love and welcoming the little baby boy. After few minutes when Omy felt better, he start telling them all about the birth and how great Kristy and PV was with him through out his labor.

Sarawat was intently listening everything and he was not having enough of Omy's baby. Tine was sitting beside his wife holding him by his shoulder and Sarawat was holding the little boy on his lap secured in his arms. After spending some more time with Omy, baby and PV. Kristy ask everyone to leave because all Three need to rest after long night. And also Omy need to feed his newly born baby. All boys reluctantly bid their byes to the new parents with the promise to meet again soon. Tine also took his wife back to Teepakorn Mansion.

After few days everything was going good , Tine and Sarawat visit PV house with gifts and presents. PV parents were at his house his mom and dad came back to India to spend some time with their son in law and grand son. After coming back from PV house both boys got fresh and at night Tine and Sarawat was listening songs after dinner in their bedroom.

Sarawat was sitting between Tine laps and his hubby was caressing his wife's swallon tummy and his swollen breast as soon as the bts song dynamite started Tine felt sudden movement within his wife's tummy, both husband and wife were shocked. Tine looked down with sparkling eyes. His soft palm caressed his wife's belly as he felt butterflies, until the song played. Both boys were just so happy to observe their baby first kick or say first dance. Both boys were already in love with the little sunshine so much that they just can't wanted to wait to hold him in their arms. But as soon as the song stop the movement also stop. Tine and Sarawat look each other curiously then when the new song started playing nothing happened and there were no movement after few minutes Tine again scroll up and put dynamite he again place his plams with his wife's together on his wife's tummy both boys were amused feeling their baby movement. Sarawat softly muttered to his hubby

"Bun I think Baby already like BTS and want to dance on my bladder on dynamite”

After few weeks:

Sarawat went to Guntithanon's to stay with his family everyone was very happy except the one and we already know his wife strictly asked his hubby by the time he will stay with his family he must take his rest because PV and Omy already informed them how their baby is keeping them on their toes. Sarawat is 35 weeks pregnant now and was antsy as hell. He couldn’t stand still on his feet, even if his feet were swollen and his back ached in the worst way. Sarawat was constantly frowning one hand rubbing his lower belly, and the other hand pressing into his back as he tried to alleviate the pain. Staying away from his hubby made it more worse because he was so much pampered by his hubby with massaging his legs and back or by rubbing his belly and breast or by caressing him but he was also happy watching Uma Ram and Sam going crazy over his Pregnancy. Everyone was ready to do anything he wants but he was also missing his hubby he console himself by saying its not long when he will go back to his home.

Uma arranged his godh bharai ceremony ( baby shower next day) a little late because Mr Guntithanon was out of town for a month so they have to postpone the ceremony, but finally tommorow is the day and after ceremony he will come and take his wife back home after 10 days. Tine already ask Uma and Ram he rested well and he just want his wife back now because he can't stay away from his wife for more than 10 days. During his stay in Guntithanon Tine called him every few hours and he was talking and informing his wife everything. He did face time everyday at night until his wife sleep.

Next day morning:

Tine came down after waking up and he already got ready for his work. Maya, Simran both were busy cooking some sweets for the function. Tine saw both ladies are busy he himself serve himself hit breakfast. Arya came in kitchen to ask her Maya what she must wear for today's baby shower function. Tine rolled his eyes on his little sister and said " it's not your baby shower you can wear anything decent". Arya smirk on his brother she went to Simran and said "Maa, bhabhi I think something is burning because bhai is not allowed in his wife's godh bharai ( baby shower) function".

Sarawat : Shoes on, get up in the morn'

Cup of milk, let's rock and roll

Tine : Really dynamite?

Sarawat : King Kong, kick the drum.

Tine : king kong 🙄

I wanted to skip today's update but yeah it's here so It's okay everyday is not the same because I don't know what I wrote up ☝️

And let me inform you that this book will finished once Sarawat baby will born.

But it also depends if you guys want me to to continue further or shall I stop Happiness series here. I am still thinking let me know your thoughts too just two or three more chapter left.

I published new chapter Holi with Bright Win in my book My Dream World. Please don't forget to check out 🙏❤️