9

Little mature content ahead. Tine force me to put as a punishment for uploading today's update very late 🔥😜

Tine : no need to thank me my lovely Readers ...yeh toh mera farz tha ( it was my duty )

Zea got frozen on her step after watching lovey dovey couple. She can't believe that Tine called his wife on this short trip but somewhere she wanted to believe that Sarawat is here only to see off his husband. She walk to them and Both boys saw the girl approaching them. Zea already felt like third wheel between them his eyes pricking with the sight in front of her eyes. Tine was clutching his wife close by pulling his shoulder to his body. And Sarawat arms were around his husband tiny but firm waist . Both boys were literally glued together like fevicol . Zea ask curiously "your wife is coming with us Tine ?". Tine looked at Zea and said "ofcourse...... how I will function without him". Sarawat chuckled on what his husband said and shake his head shyly.

They went inside and it was still 15 minutes left to board their plane so all Three were waiting. Zea watching Tine who was pulling his wife close to his chest playing with his fingers or hands, sometime sorting his hair locks and sometimes openly flirting with his wife whispering in his ears. Zea was feeling really irritated and jealous with the way Sarawat was keeping his husband busy towards him like only he is the one exist in this whole world and Tine's all attention was on his dumb wife only. One minute felt like one hour to Zea watching PDA at the crowded Mumbai airport.

Final announcement made and all three of them made their way and boarded the plane it will only take minimum two hours to reach. Once they get inside in first class Sarawat eyes twinkled because he rarely travel with economy class which is cheap and affordable to his wallet so everything was lavish and luxurious to his eyes. His husband chuckled watching his amused wife. He pulled him close and drag him to their seat and behind them was Zea. Tine let his wife seat inside beside window to see the Star studded sky.

Tine fastened his wife's seat belt and pull the blanket on their laps. Innocent wife of Tine was feeling great his husband was taking care of him doing all small things for him and giving his full attention too. There were not many people around travelling in first class and staff will come only when they call. It was just five minutes when the plane takes off and Sarawat was feeling great, relaxed beside his husband he also recline his seat, to stretch his legs. He travels with Tine before while coming from Banglore but he was so lost that day in his own thoughts that he didn't paid any attention but today is different he is traveling with his hubby's he feeling everything new and amazing. And just like Tine can't stay away from his wife, his wife condition is nothing different.

Sarawat was helping Yash with his homework in the afternoon when Tine called him and asked to pack his clothes for a night out. He got confuse with his hubby's sudden command he ask him to explain why packing. Tine explain him he is going to Delhi for meeting some model for their new collection and he will be coming back tomorrow so he got worried how he will stay away from his wife for so many hours, so instead he want his wife to go with him so that he won't miss his wife too much and get distract from his work. Sarawat sighed thinking his hubby is behaving like a kid it's just one day but he will also feel same if he doesn't have his husband with him so he quickly agreed to go without asking more. Tine reach home he got fresh quickly and picked up his wife who was waiting for him and then both boys reach airport. On the way Tine informed his wife that Zea is also coming with them because she arrange this meeting with some famous prospective model.

Sarawat was curiously watching amazing view below, the city lights were giving very aesthetic feeling to him. The cabin embedded ceiling lights were the source of lights in their cabin. Sneaky finger makes their way to his wife's crotch. Sarawat immediately ghasped and turned around to see his smirking husband. Sarawat lost his voice suddenly, Tine come close to his wife and whispered softly into his ears " a little fun won't hurt right... wifey".