34

Tine ask his wife to take some sleep by the time baby is sleeping. Sarawat ask his hubby that if at night baby wakes up let him know. Tine agreed and and ask his wife to sleep fast before Baby wakes up. Sarawat immediately complies and slept just after few minutes. Tine was watching his wife from next bed but his wife was so so tired and exhausted with labor and after eating good food which Singto brought for them earlier, he just wanted to sleep the night out. So immediately as soon as Kristy and Singto left he slept.

Tine was very excited and from immense Happiness he was not feeling sleepy, he was sometimes stare at his sleeping cute wife or sometime his baby in glass crib. He was amused when his wife said no to epidural, also wondering that he always felt his wife is delicate and fragile but he was so so wrong. The way his wife stays strong throughout his labor and when he declined to take epidural Tine finds out that his wife is not at all fragile and delicate . Infact his wife' is so brave and strong, he already prove he is ready to bare the pain for his dear baby. Many people take epidural and save themselves from feeling any kind of contraction or pain but they forget that this is kind of drug which can be harmful for baby too in certain circumstances but his wife was ready to experience any kind of pain instead of using epidural injection and take the risk to harm their baby. And Tine is really very very proud of his wife and that he is Sarawat husband.

For next one hour Tine also sleep everything was going fine, so when Tine slept, just after 45 minutes he heard the baby is crying. Tine immediately got up and went to check up on his baby. And saw the baby is crying very much for the first few seconds Tine got panicked but then his brain started working fast he remembers Kristy ask him to check nappy before they eat dinner, his wife already feed him so he check and find out that his baby indeed acting cranky for wet nappy. He start taking of his onezee and his pants, then already wet nappy and first he clean the area with wipes then put moisturizer cream then, he put new nappy on his baby. After changing suddenly his baby stop crying and when Tine took him in his arms and sway him little. The baby looks back to Tine eyes and his face the distance between them were less than 5 inches and the room was also dimly lighten. Tine sway his baby gently after securely holding his baby in his arms and his baby close his eyes in few seconds and went back to sleep.

Tine very gently put the baby back in crib covering him properly with his blanket. Then he took all the soiled nappy and wipes to put it inside bin which was placed inside bathroom. He washed his hand and check the time it was 1AM after midnight. Tine came back and went to sleep. Again after 40 minutes he heard his baby crying. He immediately got up and went to check his baby. And saw his baby crying very loudly this time. Tine took him out from crib in his arms to check if his nappy is wet again but the nappy was good, he try shushing him for few minutes by swaying and rocking his baby to make him silent but nothing was working. Tine looked at his wife who is sleeping soundly and snoring cutely.

Sarawat was sleeping like a log, he really didn't heard any noise. And Tine cannot blame his wife after labor marathoning if his wife is sleeping leaving all the world on his own. But his baby need his food which he cannot help with. After emptying his tummy his baby certainly crying for milk. Tine went to his wife and start waking up his wife up softly. After few minutes when Sarawat woke up and heard his baby is crying and his hubby is already carrying him to his bed. Tine inform his wife " wifey our baby seems hungry he wants his food". Sarawat hurredly got up and put the pillow on his lap then he took the baby and laid him gently on it and Tine hand over the baby and Sarawat adjust latching his nipple in his baby mouth.

Sarawat ask his hubby to go and sleep he will look after him but Tine said he will wait for him to finish feeding. In less than 10 minutes Sarawat finish feeding and then put the baby on his shoulder to make him burp. But Tine insist to let him do it because Sarawat was still having nutrition wire attached to his arms. Sarawat didn't argue with it and handover the baby back to his hubby. Tine knew his wife will feel uncomfortable while making the little baby burp so he decide to do it. Just after few minutes the baby burpees and baby off to sleep. Tine saw his wife is already asleep too, he put the baby in his crib and went to his bed. Tine was awake for 5 minutes then he slept again.

It was already 2:45 AM when Tine woke up after hearing his baby crying. He got up and went to check up his baby. Tine check the nappy and after getting feed his baby wet his nappy again. Tine changed everything neatly and make his baby sleep. After cleaning and changing nappy his baby slept in peace. Tine also went to sleep but then he saw his wife's nutrition drop us about to finish. So instead of sleeping Tine went out to nurse station where few nurse were chatting together. Tine went to them and inform about the same, the nurse ask him they already know about it and they already prepared another fluid bags and coming in few minutes to change it. Tine thank them and went back to his room. In few minutes the nurse came inside and change the fluid bag and she also informed Tine and left him.

It was 4:15 in the morning when Tine jolted woke up but the room was silent. He got paranoid thinking the baby was crying and he was sleeping unknowingly. He check the time on his phone and saw there's were some messages from his friends congrulating him, he shrugged it he is too sleepy he put his phone aside and laid down to catch some more sleep. Just after few minutes he heard his baby crying again. Tine went to his baby crib to check his nappy which was okay, then he thought maybe the baby is hungry again he woke up his wife but the baby is not taking the nipple in his mouth to drink. Sarawat tried both sides of nipple but the baby was continuously crying. Tine took the baby swaying him but it was not at all working. It's been more than 10 minutes both husband and wife trying to calm down their little fussy baby but nothing was with even after rocking him back and forth wouldn't work. Tine couldn't help he ask his wife he will call the nurse to check.

Tine went out and immediately call the nurse. The nurse was aged in her 40+ something. she smilingly enter inside there room and she took the baby from Sarawat arms then she went to the baby's crib and swaddle blanket properly on him while asking Sarawat did he try feeding Sarawat nods in answer. After getting wrap in blanket the baby immediately stop crying and star moving his lips searching for food. The nurse ask Sarawat the baby might feeling cold because the temperature suddenly drop after 4 in morning. Sarawat arrange his pillow to feed the baby.

Both husband and wife were amused how easily the nurse recognize why the baby was crying. Tine saw his wife suddenly deep in thought. Tine asked his wife what is he thinking. Sarawat asked his hubby " bun I am scared will I be able to take care of our baby properly". Tine sit beside his wife and hold him by his shoulder and said " don't worry you will and I am here with you, we both will learn everything slowly". Sarawat nods his head and put his head on his hubby's shoulder leaned more into him.

Tine : who took off this blanket from my baby

Sarawat : not me Daddy

Tine's baby: gimme one famous name I will tell you dad

Tine : next chapter Pakka or else I will change the writer 😤

Please let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update 🙏🙏❤️❤️

First night is always difficult for mother's specially. After labor we just need tummy full of food and 12 hours of sleep to start functioning again.

For epidural injection I know there's some risk involved but I am not sure what it is please don't take this chapter seriously it's just fiction 🙏🙈😬