9

JACE POV

I could tell she was nervous. I could tell she didn't want me to go but at this point, she really needs to find atleast one of those stones and I'm willing to do whatever I need to do to help her. 

"Are you sure?" she asked me for the fifth time, "like positive?" 

"Yes," I laughed, "I'm sure. 100%." She looked up at me and set her hand on my cheek. I put my hand over hers and leaned into her. 

"We will wait for them to get back," she nodded, "we need to make sure everyone is a part of this decision." 

"Why?" I asked, "we can do this without their permission."

"Because they need to know," she looked at me, "so we will wait for them and we will talk about it, all of us, together." She was serious and I was not about to test her. We sat around and waited. Eventually Kai and Rowan came downstairs, they've been up there for the last couple of hours. Lilly and Cade are both sleeping upstairs, Fenrys is playing on the mat down here in the living room with us. 

When Justin and Cyprus walked in all eyes were on them.

"How'd everything go?" Kira broke the silence, "did you find him?" 

"We did," Justin nodded his head.

"Okay and?" Kira pushed for more. Why wouldn't he keep going? I could tell Justin was waiting for Cyprus to answer. I would be too, it's his father.

"He was just like my mom and Dan," he finally spoke, "he saw me, hugged me and then when he asked Justin how he found me, he-he told me that he was my alpha and that I couldn't  be there. Justin said I had a choice but he refused. He wouldn't let me. My own dad, my real dad wouldn't let me. So I left. I don't want to be a son to a man who wouldn't fight for me the way I would for him, if I had the chance. Can I go upstairs?" 

"You don't have to ask," Justin nodded, "go ahead." He took off up the stairs and he went into my room. He doesn't have one of his own yet. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know it went so bad," Kira shook her head. 

"It's okay," he sighed, "he'll be fine. He needs his own space though." 

"Where do you want him to go?" she asked, "me and Esme can make him something I'm sure."

"Where ever there is room," Justin nodded, "I'm sorry, Kira. I know I'm asking a lot. The house is already so full with the babies and-"

"There is always room here," she put her hand on his shoulder, "do not apologize. Esme, come with me." Esme walked by him, placing a kiss on his cheek and heading upstairs with Kira. I sat downstairs on the couch with Justin and listened to them as their chanting got louder with every repetition.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUSTIN POV

When I saw them walk back towards the stairs I stood and walked towards them. 

"Besides the bathroom," she nodded, "across from Kai and Rowan. He's got his own space, his own bed... he has what he needs." 

"Thank you," I nodded my head. I continued by them and I heard them turn and follow me. When I walked into the room the two of them somehow conjured up I was overwhelmed. A bed, a closet full of shirts and jackets. A dresser that held other bits of clothing, his own bathroom. "Kira you-"

"He needs it and you needed it for him," she nodded, "it's okay. Really."

"Justin what happened out there?" Esme asked, "I know he told us but... what happened?" 

"Well we walked into the woods and we were greeted by another wolf," I explained, "He asked who I was so I told him and then I told him that I had the alphas son with me. He didn't believe me at first but he did know about Cyprus. Eventually he went and got him." I walked over to the window and looked out over the woods, "the two of them talked for a few minutes and when Nick realized Cyprus wasn't lying, he hugged him. He then asked me how I found him. When I started to explain it, he finished my sentence. It's like he knows something about the visions, I don't know. He then told me that I was his alpha. He told me he recognized my last name, that I was known in the wolf community as the last living of the Elder pack. He told me he knew about you and that even though you are my current alpha, since I'm born to run a pack and since I found him and helped him, I'm his alpha."