77

ANNABELLE POV

Grim moved Kira first, taking her to one of the electric chair things. He strapped her in place and fastened a needle to her wrist. I don't know what was being put into her but whatever it was.... it was hurting her. 

He walked over to Aelia, picking her up and taking her to a pole, "this is the one ladies and gentleman! This is the trophy." He strapped her body to the pole, tying her hands and forearms together. 

"What are you doing?" she asked angrily, "get away from me!" 

"Marisol come here please," he called out and when she got to him his voice lowered but I could still hear him, "we're taking your magic for now. Ready?" 

"What?" Aelia asked anxiously. She started to try and break free but it wasn't happening. Marisol grabbed her hands and she started to cry out in pain. 

"Stop!" I yelled out, "stop leave her alone! Stop!" I felt horrible, I wanted him to stop. I wanted all of this to stop. Why is this happening? "Stop!" I begged, "Please stop!" 

"Get away from her!" Justin roared out beside me, "Grim!" Looking around at everyone, I don't know how they're alive. I wonder what happened to that other girl... I hope she's okay. He walked over to to him and grabbed his throat. 

"You don't tell me what to do," he spoke angrily, "have you not learned anything here?" He turned around and grabbed me. I shrieked a bit when his hand went around my throat. It was Flint all over again... but worse. I couldn't move, I haven't eaten in a few days and I just in general feel weak as a person. "You can thank him later," he murmured walking over to the table filled the blades, cuffs, whips and other utensils. 

Where's Cyprus? Where's Emse? We need them...I need him... He walked back over to me and stood above, looking into my eyes. 

"You see this?" he held a knife up to my face, "do you see it?" I nodded my head quickly and he very quickly put it to my throat, pressing it to my skin. I closed my eyes as my heart raced and I tried not to shake. "Get ready to feel it," he stabbed the knife right into my stomach. I gasped and then my entire body started to tense. I clenched my fists as I tried to focus on my breathing. The others yelled at him around the room.

"Get away from her!" Kira's voice stuck out, "Get away from her!" He turned his attention to her, making his way over there and getting in her face. I watched to try and keep my eyes open, I needed to focus on something or it was all over. The blood was pouring from my stomach. 

"I'm going to destroy you and every single supernatural," he grabbed the remote and I started to shake my head slowly, "and I will destroy every human who knows." He turned on the knob and we all watched her tense up.

"You-you won't do anything!" she roared out.

I don't know what came over me, maybe hope or maybe my body knows something I don't... but if there's one thing Cyprus has taught me, it's been to follow my gut and my gut is telling me to call for him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CYPRUS POV

We all stood in the woods, waiting for Kira to give us a signal. We're all to run in and just take down whoever we need to. I wasn't planning on taking it easy with them, no way. 

"You ready?" Cade walked up to me, "Lilly?" 

"I want to run in there right now," I shook my head, "Anna might be in there and if she is.... I don't  know what I'll do. Ballistic." 

"Just try to keep your cool to an extent," Lilly sighed, "we can't go too crazy in here." 

"Yes we can," I nodded, "they have family, I'm doing the most damage I can when I get in there." We continued to sit around and wait.