52

KIRA POV

Me, the kids, Kai, Rowan, Aelia and Jace all walked to Esme's house. Fenrys and Lillith took off upstairs with Cade.

"Hey," I hugged Esme, "how are you?" 

"I'm struggling," she sighed, "Justin is worse I think though, he's blaming himself pretty badly." I nodded my head, I knew he was. I would be too... but it's important for him to know it isn't his fault. 

"It's okay," I nodded, "we aren't going to stop trying, we'll find him." She nodded her head and I turned to the others, "okay everyone gather around and lock hands." Everyone did just that. 

"Ready?" Aelia asked. 

We each nodded our heads and she started to chant. Me, Kai and Esme jumped in, "Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus. Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus. Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus. Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus!" I watched a poof of smoke and looked down at the map and saw the hole burnt through it. 

"God damnit!" Justin yelled, "fuck!" 

"Justin it's okay," Esme turned to try and comfort him, "we are going to-" 

"We aren't!" he snapped, "we aren't or we would have already!" He stormed out of the room, Esme ran after him. 

"Try again," I looked at Aelia. 

"It won't change anything," she shook her head, "they have to have a spell on him or... or something."

"Then I'll do it myself," I stood and walked upstairs, "I'll use his belongings. There has to be some connection somewhere that I can make." I took off and walked into Cyprus' room where I grabbed one of his shirts and a photo of him and Justin. I set them on the ground and cut my hand with my nail, dropping my blood onto the photo. "Okay," I breathed out, "come on, come on, come on... please give me something here." I held my hands above the items, "Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus. Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus. Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus. Ignis, sales et ligant ei locate dominus!" The smoke poofed and again... nothing.

That's when his phone started to ring, I jumped up and ran over to it. 

Anna? 

Do I answer it? 

"Anna," I decided to, "hey it's Kira. I'm sorry this isn't a good time." 

"C-can I talk to him?" she cried, her voice was shaky, "p-p-please." 

"He isn't here," I sighed, "he uhm- he- he just can't come to the phone right now." 

"What are you doing?" Aelia hissed as she walked in. She pulled the phone from my hand and pressed it to her ear. "Anna," she started to talk, "it's Aelia. We have a problem." I just stared at her. 

What the hell does she think she's doing???

"What's wrong?" I could hear Anna ask. 

"Cy is missing," Aelia spilled, "he's been missing, we're looking for him though." I went to grab the phone from her hand but she threw her hand up, freezing my body in place. 

"Oh my god," she cried harder, "oh my god."

"Anna are you okay?" Aelia asked, "wh-what's wrong? Where are you?" 

"I'm hiding," she cried, "I-I'm in my closet.  

"What happened?" Aelia asked, "why are you in the closet?"

"He-he's gonna hurt me," she whimpered, "oh my god-" The two of us heard her gasp and everything went silent. 

"Anna?" Aelia asked, "Anna?"