45

KAI POV

Me, Rowan, Kira and Jace were all sitting downstairs on the couch. I was consistently checking my phone even though I know she's not going to answer. 

"It'll be okay," Rowan leaned over, "we will figure out where she is." 

"How?" I asked, "we haven't been able to perform a successful locator spell, we haven't been able to do anything." I watched a cloud of smoke appear and down floated a piece of paper, it landed on the table. Confused I leaned forward and grabbed it.

My heart sank,  please help me. I don't know where I am. I don't know how to get back, Destiny is dead. Please find me. I stood up, "we gotta do a locator spell right now." 

"Why?" Rowan asked, "What happened? What is it?" He leaned forward and took it from me. Kira nodded without question and headed to grab what she needed. I started to pace back and forth as Jace took the note from Rowan. Rowan made his way over to me, grabbing my hand so I'd stand still. 

"Breathe," he whispered, "she's alive, we're gonna find her." I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. 

"Destiny is dead," I swallowed harshly, "she's dead. What the hell happened? How? Where has she been? I-" 

"We will find out later," he nodded, "right now just focus on finding them." His hand slowly reached around and he started to massage my shoulder, "breathe. She is strong and she is smart."

He's right, Rowan's right. I walked over to Kira as she spoke softly, her hands held above the map. I watched her blood start to trail and it took us to a wooded area about an hour away. 

"We can make it there in like 10 minutes," I nodded, "I'm going." 

"I'll stay," Rowan nodded, "I'll make some food for her, something warm. You guys go." He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my head, "stay calm. Come home safe." I nodded my head and took off outside. 

"I'm gonna get Esme! I could hear Kira yelling but I was already in the woods. Jace was following me, I could hear him but it wasn't long before I gained on him and no longer heard him. It was cold out, the wind was blowing hard through the trees, so hard it whistled constantly. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KIRA POV

"Esme!" I ran through the front door. Her, Cyprus, Anna, Cade and Justin all were sitting downstairs. "Esme we have to go right now!" I ran over to me, "Aelia she-" I looked up and saw Anna, remembering that she knows nothing about us anymore. 

"Okay," she nodded, "okay, we're coming. Justin we gotta go right now." 

"I'm coming too," Cyprus jumped up. 

"Are you sure?" Esme asked, "I mean... Anna is here?" 

"It's okay," she nodded, "it's something important, urgent. I can be here when you get back if that's okay, I can watch Cade." 

Esme started to nod her head, "okay. Okay, yes. That would be great actually, thank you, Annabelle." 

"You're welcome," she smiled. I turned and ran outside, each of them following me. 

"What happened?" Esme asked as we started to run. 

"She sent us a note," I tried to focus on my breathing, "begging for us to come help, to find her. Destiny is dead." 

"What?" she asked. 

"Destiny is dead?" Cyprus asked, "what the hell happened?" 

"I don't know yet," I shook my head, "she didn't say. She's actually in some wooded area over near Elmway." Not much else was said until we got into the woods the map led us to.