74

THREE DAYS LATER

CYPRUS POV

I found out a few days ago Justin was missing. I'm worried about him, I'm worried about all of them...

Jace, Kai and Rowan are no where to be found in our gated area. Esme doesn't want to take the wolves out, she's scared they'll be taken. Aelia is freaking out about Rose. It's a mess here. I'm not even sure what to do and I don't know if I should really do anything at all. To top the cake, Anna hasn't answered me in two days. I haven't gone to her house, I'm just assuming she's busy with her dad or something, or even in trouble with him. She hasn't been at school either so that's also a thought in the back of my head, I'm nervous about it. And if I'm going to do anything... it'll be looking for her because I know every other person here will be looking for Justin and the others. 

I headed downstairs where Esme sat at the table looking over a map. She had X's, O's and O's with X's through them. I know she's stressing out, Cade too. Maybe I should be stressed more but I know Justin is strong, all of them are. 

"Hey," I walked to the fridge. 

"Hey," she sighed, "sorry, good morning. How are you?" 

"I'm here," I nodded, "I'm okay. How are you?" 

"Worried," she looked up, "no spell is working. Aelia is too far in her own issues to even acknowledge what's going on with everyone here. I don't know, I'm worried. Which of us is next? How are we supposed to find them? I mean- I don't understand." 

"We're gonna find them," I nodded, "I need to go check on Anna-"

"No," she shook her head, "I'm sorry but-" 

"She hasn't been answering, she hasn't been at school," I argued, "I need to go check on her. Esme, please. What if Flint-" 

"Okay," she nodded, "okay fine but be fast. Please." I nodded and took off out the door. I jumped up, shifting into a wolf and running through the woods. When I got closer to her house I shifted back to a human and ran onto the porch. I knocked on the door till her dad answered. 

"Cyprus?" he took a step back, "what are you doing here?" 

"Is Anna here?" I asked. 

"No," he chuckled, "I assumed she's been with you or Flint." 

"How long?" I asked. 

"Two days or so," he shrugged. 

"She was gone for two days and you couldn't bother to notice?" I asked, "have you tried calling her?" He stood looking at me in shock. "I'm sorry," I sighed, "she's not with me." I spun around and ran off the porch. Next up, we're going to Flints. I ran straight there and started to beat on the door. 

"What the hell do you want?" Flint yelled from the other side. 

"Where is she?" I asked angrily. 

"Where's who?" he asked dumbly. 

"Anna idiot!" I snapped, "where is she, Flint!" 

"I don't know dude," he laughed, "I don't care about that bitch anymore. Get off my property." 

"I swear to god if you have her in there-" I started to talk but then I decided to just listen. 

"Dude get out of here," I listened to him walk away from the door. I couldn't hear her anywhere so I decided to back off. He doesn't have her...  so where is she? Could whoever took Justin and the others... could they have taken her? Why her? 

I decided to head back home and really just ran straight up to my room and dialed her number. It went to voicemail. 

"Hey beautiful," I whispered, "I'm getting pretty worried about you. I uh- I might've gone to your house and talked to your dad. I'm sorry. I just... it's not like you. Call me back lovely." I pulled the phone away and ended the call. I didn't want to be coming off as some crazy psycho.. she already went through that with Flint, I don't want to be that.