31

KIRA POV

I looked up as soon as I heard the door open. The others talked in the living room all around me but if there's anything I know, it's how anxious she's feeling right now. I stood up and walked over towards the stairs but then she appeared to come down. She stopped when she saw me. "I'm Kira," I said calmly, "Rowan kinda informed us on what was going on. How are you feeling?" 

"I'm okay," she nodded. I could tell she was nervous, she reeked of fear. 

"I'm a witch too," I nodded, "we have a code, you're safe here." 

"You-you don't know what I am," she shook her head. 

"Honey you're not the only one with secrets," I shook my head, "I'm all three of them."

"Wh-what do you mean you're all three?" she asked, "like.. all three factions?" 

I nodded my head and she gasped. 

"You're the tribred?" she took a few steps closer, "that means that-" She looked over the room. 

"Right," I nodded, "Kai and Esme are too." 

"Wh-what about the wolves?" she looked back at me. 

"We won't bite," Justin said loudly across the room, "we aren't your normal bunch here." 

"Rowan wasn't lying," I shook my head, "you're safe here. Really." I knew it would take time but I want her to know that she can trust us. I'm not entirely sure what she's been through but resembles being a hostage and beaten so I will lead with that because I've been that. I turned around and walked back over to the couch. She made her way down slowly. 

"So you are...." Esme asked. 

"Aelia," she stood like a statue, "Harlow." 

She stood up and walked over to her, holding out her hand, "it's nice to meet you."

I watched a small smile appear on her face as she shook Esme's hand. Good, trust. Thank god. Everything Rowan said and did, it was perfect. He did everything spot on. Esme walked into the kitchen and Aelia walked into the living room. She walked over beside the babies that played on the floor. 

"So what's going on with Green Glenn?" Justin asked, "I didn't want to ask earlier in training." 

"Well the pipes are being checked and everything as we speak," she sighed, "I should get a phone call here soon telling me that we're good. Once that happens I will call Jane and I'm pretty sure after that all she has to do is file paperwork. She said it could take a couple weeks for that paperwork to finalize but I've got her compelled to make this her number one priority."

"So what happens when it's finalized?" he asked. 

"Then it's ours," I nodded, "and we can start repairing everything that needs it." 

"So like we could move there?" He asked. I nodded my head again. 

"That's gonna be so awesome," he smiled, "theres damn near 15 of us in here." 

"I know," I sighed "I know but atleast three of them are tiny still and one stays in his room all the time." I was talking about Cyprus, he barely comes out with us, unless we're training or going on some mission. 

"That'll change," Justin nodded, "once we have our own space I think I might branch out." I snapped my head in his direction. 

"Branch out?" I asked, "like... a pack?" He nodded. "What about his dads pack?" I asked. 

"They'll either move to me or they can find another piece of land," he said. 

"That's awfully bold," I said.