47

ESME POV

When I caught back up with them I cloaked the two before walking in, this way Anna wouldn't see him or Justin. I walked in behind them, shutting the door. 

"Hey Anna," I smiled as I walked in her direction, "how are you? How is Cade? Thank you so much for watching them." 

"Oh it was no big deal," she smiled, "he was good, everything went great. Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah," I nodded. Deep down I was freaking out. Is Cyprus even alive right now? Is he okay? Awake? "I'm gonna grab him and take him upstairs," I smiled, "I'll be back down in a few minutes. Cyprus and Justin went and grabbed some food, they'll be back soon." She nodded her head and I grabbed Cade and headed upstairs. 

"How was it bud?" I asked. 

"It was good," he walked into his room, "you were lying about Cy. Why?"

"What?" I asked while snapping my attention back to him. 

"He's hurt," he looked up at me, sad, "where is he?"

How does he know? "He's okay," I shook my head, "don't worry, everything is fine." 

"You're lying," he shook his head. 

"Stay up here," I nodded, "play with your toys. I'll be back." I walked up and out before he could say anything and cloaked myself before taking off downstairs. I ran into the laundry room and moved the shelf to get head downstairs. "Is he okay?" I ran down the stairs, "what is it?"

"I don't know," Justin shook his head. I looked at him, his body still blood red. His eyes were slightly opened and tears were falling pretty continuously. 

"Cy?" I started to touch him; his face, his arms, his stomach, trying to figure out what was going on. Suddenly I felt an abnormal knot on his side, "right here. There's something right here." I quickly grabbed one of the knives. "Hold him," I said, "tightly." I watched Justin brace Cyprus' body and I cut into him. His entire body arched and every muscle tensed up. "I know," I said sadly, "I know I'm sorry Cy. I'm almost there." I cut deeper and stuck my hand down, pulling out  a black rock, it resembled coal. It was hot to touch so I just threw it onto the ground and immediately put my hands over the wound, healing it. His eyes shot open and he started gasping for air.

"Woah woah it's okay," I grabbed his shoulders, "Cy it's okay." 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CYPRUS POV

"Wh-what happened?" I looked around frantically. I couldn't recognize where I was, I saw two people standing around me but I couldn't make out their faces, "who- who are you? Where am I?" 

"Cyprus calm down," it sounded like a woman but the voice.... it sounded distorted. 

"Get away from me!" I yelled, "get away!" I pushed myself backwards, everything around me was fuzzy. 

"Cyprus it's okay," a male voice said. I watched their figure get closer, I threw my hands out and felt contact with something before standing and running as fast as I could. I held my hands out to make sure I wouldn't run into anything. I ran through a door and walked into a bright room. I saw a washer and dryer. I ran out and looked around. My heart was racing and I felt like I could barely breathe. 

"Cyprus?" I heard another voice, a girls voice but.. but this time I felt like I wasn't scared of it. I looked around for a second and saw another figure pop up in front of me. I gasped and stumbled backwards. 

"Get away," I wailed my arm in front of me, "get away from me!" I felt stairs behind me and started to climb them, running to a room and shutting the door. I looked around as I tried to control my breathing but it wasn't working. I felt like I was spiraling, my head was going crazy. I couldn't focus on anything, everything sounded weird...