75

TWO DAYS LATER

JUSTIN POV

I don't know how long we've been here, days, I know that much. He's fed Rose once since I've been here, other than that she's been kept in that cage. She's got no strength, no muscle and she's constantly sleeping. She barely talks and is absolutely terrified of everything and everyone here. She's never met any of us, I can't say I blame her. That and the fact that this somewhat revolves around Aelia, I'm sure she's extremely confused. 

Jace was still in the electric chair, he hasn't eaten once. None of us have but he was still strapped in and I'm surprised he's alive. His heart is beating slowly, quietly. He's weak, they've beaten him the worst so far out of us supernaturals. He's sleeping right now.  I was still on the pole and I don't know if I'll be able to stand up straight. He's cut me, he's used that whip repeatedly, he's kicked me, had witches do shit to me... all sorts of things. I'm just tired and I'm worried about the others in here and out there. 

Kai was moved next to me on the other flagellation pole and now he's in the cold cell. I can't see him, I can't hear him... nothing. I just know he's in a box and it's basically freezing him, slowly. Rowan was put in one of the holding cells. His hands were cuffed to the chain link so he couldn't moved around in there. They've force fed him once but it didn't last long before it came back up. He hasn't talked much since Kai was put in that cell. 

Fenrys was still on the stretching table and he was still pulled to his max. He constantly complained about his body hurting and I can't say I blame him... I'm sure it hurts. He's been quiet too, not a talker. 

Vega and Anna were both brought in I think three days ago now. They have Vega hooked up to a chair and he's sucking out her venom. I've watched her try to break free several times but it just isn't happening. Anna was absolutely terrified as well, she obviously recognized us but she's still scared. She was strapped to a table. He's sliced her up in quite a few areas. I've tried to stop him but it wasn't working, I tried so hard. She's human, Rowan's human and Rose is human, there are a lot of lives at stake here. Jace could die, Vega could die... I mean we all could but our lives are more easily taken than Kai and Fen's. 

"Wake up!" Grim walked in yelling, "wake up, lets go!" He walked around the building making loud noises to wake everyone up. He walked to the Cold Cell where he pulled Kai out and onto the ground. His skin was shades of blue and purple and he was curled into a ball as his body trembled. 

"Kai," Rowan coughed, his voice scratchy, "b-babe?"

"Shut up!" Grim snapped, "do not talk!" He walked around somewhere, it seemed like he was trying to find the words. "As you know that bitch killed two of my witches," he pointed, "she-" 

"Don't degrade her like that," I snapped, "she had every right!" 

" I said no talking!" he screamed, "Marisol!" I felt a sharp pain in my body and I squeezed my eyes and fists shut. I clenched my jaw as I tried to hold in the cry. "Now as I was saying, she's killed two of mine and no we have another being held hostage basically." Hostage? How'd that happen? "The witches that died, their necklaces were gone," he kept going, "that's an issue especially if Aelia gets ahold of them." 

"Sh-she will," Rose whimpered as she turned herself around to face us, "she-she'll find them." He walked away from me and made his way over towards her. 

"N-no," Kai slowly reached for Grim as he walked past but Grim had other plans... kicking Kai right in the face. He moved extremely slow on the ground and Grim unlocked her cage. He pulled her out and had her hair in his fist. 

"You think so?" he asked, "you think she will?" She stood her in the center of the room, "you want interrupt, you want to speak absolute nonsense? Let's see how you like it." He drug her to the table of tools and reached in a small box, grabbing out a necklace. He put it around her and as soon as I heard it clasp shut she started to yell out in pain. She grabbed at the necklace while she hit the ground on her knees. He made his way over to Jace, grabbing his hair and roughly pulling it back. He let it fall and I guess determined he was weak enough to be moved. He unstrapped his ankles, wrists and chest before wrapping his wrists in chain and pulling him from the chair. Jace stood up but immediately he fell to the ground. It was both sad and hard to watch, I've never seen him so... so on the brink. He tried to push himself up but it wasn't working. "You are a waste of space," Grim started to pull him along the ground.