18

KIRA POV

"You will take this knife and you will stab him," the witch glared at Rowan, "and you won't stop until I say."

"Please don't make me do this," he begged her, "please don't make me hurt him."

"It-It's okay," Kai said tiredly, "just-just do it. I'll be okay." He was exhausted... already so beat up.

"No," Rowan shook his head, "no. I won't do this to you." She grabbed Rowans face and made me him look at her.

"You will do as I say," she snapped, "Now take this knife and stab him. Now." She smiled small and then set her hands on his shoulders, turning Rowan to face Kai. I watched as he walked over to him. I could tell he was trying to fight it but he couldn't...

"It's okay," Kai nodded his head, "it's okay."

"I'm so sorry," the tears fell down Rowans cheeks as he drove the knife into his stomach. Kai groaned as the blade struck him and gasped as it was pulled out.

"Again," the witch said.

"No," Rowan's cheeks were stained with tears, "please. Please don't make me do this anymore!"

"Again!" she said louder. I stood behind and watched as he continuously stabbed Kai. I felt so horrible. I had this sickening feeling in my stomach. The world went black for half a second before I saw more. This time Rowan was strapped to a table, Kai wasn't around.

The witch clenched her fist and all of a sudden Rowan couldn't breathe. He started to try and breathe as his face turned redder and redder. "Now for the fun part," she grabbed a vial of blood from her pocket and held it up. She walked over and pulled a knife from a table and walked back to Rowan, slicing his arm. I watched as he screamed out in pain as blood poured from his skin.. She sliced his legs and then forced him to drink the blood. He started to cough but within a few seconds his wounds were healing. "Now you have his blood in your system," she smiled, "which means-" Is she going to kill him? No..

I started to hear screaming and watched as the two of them turned their attention towards the door. I heard loud noises clashing and thumping around. Then I heard Kai roar and a small smile broke across Rowans face. How did he manage to break free? How the hell did Kai break free?

"Looks like you have bigger things to deal with," Rowan spoke. She looked at him before leaving the room. He continued to try and get out of the chains but it wasn't working. "Kai!" Rowan yelled, "Kai be careful!" The electricity went out and then I heard Kai screaming out in pain. All of a sudden it stopped and it was silent. Kai's body was thrown on the ground in front of the door and the witch walked back in.

"Well that was quite nasty," she chuckled, "thankfully none of our own were killed in the process."

"What did you do to him?" he asked.

"Oh he's just in an endless torment," she said, "in his mind of course. His body can't move. He's practically paralyzed right now. Reliving the moment that'll hurt him most. I assume it's probably your death."

"Wake him up," Rowan begged her, "stop this!"  Again everything went black and when I opened my eyes again I saw Rowan. He was tied down to a table, laid out flat. The witch held a small razor blade and  she started to make slits all over his face and arms. Rowan continued to cry out as more were made. She then snapped her fingers and a lemon appeared. She used her knife to cut it before holding it over the cuts and squeezing the juice all over. I closed and turned my head as he cried out. God this is what he was going through...