66

CYPRUS POV

Anna had already taken off for school this morning and since I was out of it for the next couple of days and next week I decided to take this time and just train. I went on hunts every once in a while but I haven't left the gates so there isn't much big game in here. I was thinking about going out and jumping the fence to see if I could find anything like a deer since we're almost out of meat. I just don't know if that's a good idea, I overheard Esme and Justin talking about a wolf problem on the other side. I assume it's something to do with my dads pack, I just don't know what it is. I'd like to think he won't hurt me since I am his blood son but who knows... and do I really want to risk it?

"Cyprus come on," Justin knocked on my door, "time for school, you're already late." 

Shit, I guess they didn't get the principals call yesterday. Looks like I get to explain it. "I'm not going in today," I responded. 

He opened the door, "what? Why not?" 

"OSS," I sighed, "the rest of this week and all of next." 

"What the hell?" Esme walked in. I just looked at Justin... like really... her. 

"It was Flints fault. I was leaving school to find Anna and he started talking shit," I explained. 

"What happened exactly?" Justin questioned deeper. 

"He pushed me, I pushed him, he pushed me again so I hit him then he charged at me and I blocked him so he just fell on his face," I went into detail, "and then his friend Ray jumped on me and started beating the hell out of my face. Anna showed up, screamed at him to stop but then Flint went after her. I got Ray off at the same time a teacher came around but since Flint was after Anna, I had to find her so I ran. I found her, Flint was choking her. Me and him were getting ready to fight for real but the teacher stopped us, took us to the office and that's that." 

"What else?" Esme pushed, "what did Mr. Tucker say?"

"I have OSS, Ray has ISS, Anna is off clean and Flint, I'm not sure. I heard Tucker say he was going to call the police and his dad but who knows. Me and her left basically right after we left the office."

"It's literally the first week-" Esme started to talk but Justin stopped her. 

"I'm proud of you," he nodded, "you had control of yourself, you didn't go overboard and you protected her. You're okay, I'm proud of you." I watched Esme look up at him and then at me. 

"He's right," she breathed out and walked over to me, "I'm glad you're okay. Is she okay?" She gave me a hug. 

"She's okay," I nodded, "shook up at the time but she's okay. Already left for school today." She nodded her head. 

"Okay well I'm about to start breakfast," she smiled, "I'll call you when it's ready." 

"Hey were you guys okay last night?" I asked, "I heard you guys get in late." The two of them looked at each other for a few minutes before Justin started to explain. 

"So you remember when were Rowan and Kai were taken by that coven and tortured by May Henot?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Okay, so we saved the two of them that day. Then for revenge, they took all of us and they tried to make us fight each other using some sort of mind control. This worked some but for the most part we were able to fight it off some. We ended up killing a majority of the coven that night, some witches got away and we let them live. Somehow those witches left alive resurrected the others again and they went to take Rowan and Kai, which they did. They were getting ready to kill Rowan when we found them." 

"You guys won though?" I asked, "did anyone get hurt?" 

"We did and not too bad," he explained further, "Jace took the brunt of it. He's got a lot of bruising and cuts but he'll be okay."