Chapter 3

"Mr. Grey!"

   My head snapped up from my notes, looking at the old teacher standing by the white board with a frown on her face.

   "What?" I asked in an annoyed voice, she let out a sigh "Pay attention! Drooling over girls and having daydreams won't get you anywhere in life. Keep your eyes on the board!" She scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

   This teacher had no affect on my life and never will. Once I'm out of this hell whole I can be whatever I want. A businessman like my father. Or a movie star. Whatever, I don't care.

   My friend Asher nudged me, I shot him a glare "Yes ma'am." I responded and she nodded, turning back to the board and continuing with the lesson.

   I turned to Asher who was smirking at me "Oh fuck off." I grumbled and looked at the board, pretending to learn.

   But the class was going to bore me to death so I ignored the teacher and went back to messing around with my friends.

   "Did you see that chick in blue?" Asher whispered to me, turning back to him and looking at him with a raised eyebrow "Nah, what's she look like?"

   He quickly gave me a description of her, brown hair, brown eyes, blue crop top, white tight jeans. Yeah, I've already fucked her.

   "Fucked her already. Anyone else?" I asked, turning to look at Liam who was spinning his pencil on his thumb, he looked at me and shook his head "Nah man. Got nothin new." He lowly spoke.

   I nodded my head. I had a few rules when it came to being the bad boy and player.

   1. Never fuck the same girl
   2. Don't catch feelings
   3. Don't share anything personal
   4. Have fun and leave before sunrise

   Easy. My 4 rules.

Asher and Liam were eyeing different girls in the class as the teacher went on. I'm bored as fuck.

We're in History right now, and most of the time nothing is interesting. The only cool thing about history is when fights break out between students on politics.

That's always a good time.

I'm watching the teachers mouth move but nothing is coming out of it. It's just silent. Yay.

My eyes glanced around the history room, the walls were a light brown, the windows allowing light to shine into the smaller sized room. In history we don't have the separate desks, we have large square desks that sit three at each.

So of course, me, Asher, and Liam sit together. We're like the big three, known, popular, loved by girls.

Old history document and event posters and hung up on the tan walls, a large stack of history books crowded in the corner. The teachers large desk sat up in the front of the white board like pretty much every other classroom. The projector was turned on and she was flipping through slides of some event in the past.

I watched as she folded her hands in front of her with a smile, then her voice came in when I heard the dreaded few words "We're doing a group project on this subject."

I groaned along with multiple other students, Asher and Liam were scrunching their faces in disgust.

The teacher sighed "This project will take two weeks, your group are the people at your table. And for your research you must go to the public library!" She seemed excited about the library part and me, Asher, and Liam both fake gagged at the thought.