Chapter 54

My wife looks so cute with her face scrunched up in a scowl directed at me. A chuckle threatens its way through my chest, a cheeky grin already split across my face. Water drips from her breathtaking body, her brown hair drenched and dripping over her shoulders, her bikini, which I'm convinced she wore just to bother me, is sticking to her everywhere, water droplets trailing along her tanning skin. Her freckles have gotten darker since she started tanning and I can't help but admire them.

"You asshole," she hisses, slapping my chest playfully, "It's cold!"

The chuckle breaks free, allowing it out. Amara immediately smiles, like making me laugh makes her proud.

She flings her arms around my neck, a grunt leaving me as she cheekily grins. My heart sputters in my chest as she shoves herself into me.

"Ama—" I try but then I'm swallowed by water. It fills my nose and ears, slamming my eyes closed to keep from any salt getting in them.

Amusement fills me as she pushes up off my body and surfaces. I plant my feet on the bottom and shove up, letting out a cough and pant for air as I rub my eyes to rid of any salt.

Her giggles fill the air around me and when I can finally open my eyes again I send her a glare.

Her shoulders lift into a shrug, the water sloshing around her body as she sways softly. The water is up to her breasts, while for me it's only about up to my lower stomach.

"You little—"

"Hey! All's fair in love and war." She states, crossing her arms across her chest and tilting her chin up proudly.

One of my eyebrows immediately shoots up and I step closer, also crossing my arms across my chest. "Oh yeah?" I question and she nods, locking eyes with me with a playfully challenging glare.

"Yeah hubby." She declares in a stubborn-ish sassy tone. Another chuckles leaves me and she grins a little wider.

   "Well, in that case," I reach out and wrap my arms around Amara, lifting her up again. Her legs wrap around my waist and her eyes narrow into a glare. "Don't you dare." She hisses at me but I just reach up and cup the back of her head before slamming our lips together roughly.

   She groans against me, her arms tightening around me as the waves crash softly against our bodies. I pry her lips apart with my tongue and the second my tongue's in her mouth she sucks it. Hard.

   A rattled moan leaves me, my left hand gripping her thigh tightly in my hand, the skin damp but still soft.

   Her soft, wet tongue licks against mine and pleasure thrums through me. Soon we're both gasping for breath as we pull apart. My eyes lock onto hers, her cheeks covered in a red blush "Is this your way of telling me we should head back to the room?" She asks breathlessly.

   My Adam's apple bobs with my hard swallow. Her eyes search mine, my heart pounding roughly in my chest.

   "Do you want to amor?"

   Her head bobs in a nod and my fingers tighten in her hair forcing her to release another soft groan. Her hips curl against mine and I grow impossibly harder in my swim trunks.

   "Please," she whispers in my ear, her teeth nibbling the skin softly. A tingling sensation runs through my body as she nibbles and licks at my ear. "Let's go back," she murmurs, warm air puffing against my neck as she slips her hand into my sandy wet hair.

   "Baby..." I swallow again, gripping her hair tightly in my fist.

   My mind is racing at a million miles an hour, each thought blurring together. A soft moan leaves my throat when she places a wet open mouthed kiss on my neck.