Chapter 24

Kingston pulls up next to the curb and puts the car in park, drawing his hand away from my thigh.

   I stare out the window at the light glaring and music blaring house. It's a nice sized house painted in a white exterior and black shudders. Lights of all different colors are glaring through the windows, the music so loud I can hear it from in the car shaking the ground. People are all over, in the front yard, by the entrance to the door, crowded in the house, and some on the balconies.

   Looking back over at Kingston I give him a smile as he rolls his eyes and unbuckles his seat belt, turning the car off and grabbing the keys out, I follow suit and unbuckle mine as well.

   "Wait for me to get your door," Kingston tells me as he opens his and steps out. The cold air rushes in and makes me shiver as he looks at the house with narrowed eyes as the music vibrates the car.

   The door closes and Kingston makes his way over to my side of the car. His hand lands on the handle and he gently pulls it open offering me his hand. I gently slide my hand into his, the warmth that the heated seats gave me returning.

   My heels touch the curd and I quickly straighten out my dress, pulling the fabric down my thighs before looking up at Kingston.

   His hand lands on the black of the car door and pushes the door closed with a firm shove. He locks the car before hooking his arm protectively around my waist.

   Looking up at him is like staring at a tall building. But his gray hawk eyes are scanning the crowd. His lips tilt at the corners but that's it.

   A sigh leaves my chest and Kingston looks down at me.

   I don't think he's going to be smiling much tonight.

Something in me made me frown at the thought of Kingston not smiling the entire night but it quickly faded as I saw Mason, Dawson, Liam and Asher over by the front door.

  They all look nice. They're all wearing the black ripped jeans and black leather jackets with silver zippers. Some wearing white t-shirts and some wearing black.

I try to pull out of Kingston's hold but he just tightens his arm around me "No amor. You're staying with me." He tells me and I frown at him.

He looks down at me and sees my frown, his eyes glancing down at the necklace hanging around my neck. His chest heaves with a sigh as his arm loosens "Fine love, go hang out with them. I'll be inside. Don't drink to much." He tells me and I nod my head quickly.

I go to run off but Kingston grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest "Give me a kiss," he tells me. I push up onto my toes and give him a quick kiss, trying to pull free again but he grabs me and pulls me back.

I groan in frustration.

"Look at me." He commands as he grabs my face and pulls it up. We lock eyes and he continues "You stay by Liam or Mason or Dawson. You behave and listen to what they say. You wait for me if I come to find you. And you don't drink too much. Do you understand me?" He sets the rules as clear as day.

I nod quickly "Yes! Yes I understand!" I tell him and he nods, nodding his head towards the group of guys "Go on."

Yanking out of his hold I book it towards the group. Mason sees me coming and smiles, Dawson playfully rolling his eyes at me and Liam smiles at me, taking a swig of the beer in his hand.

Surprisingly I can run fast in heels.

Slowing to a stop I walk over to Liam, looking up at him with a smile "Hey Lee!" I greet and he smiles, putting his arm around my shoulders.