Chapter 48

My hands are shaking, the music starts playing overhead and I watch Keyara and Mason walk down the aisle arm and arm first.

Mark glances over at me, seeing my nervous face. "What are you nervous for?" He asks softly, his eyes glancing back at Ashlyn before she disappears and then back at me.

"I don't know," I breathe, my heart pounding loudly in my chest as I adjust my grip on the rose bouquet. Mark breathes out a quiet laugh, patting my shoulder "Don't worry, nothing will go wrong. You guys are so in love. You deserve this A." He assures, peaking his head around and at the aisle.

My lungs heave with a heavy breath, the wind rustling my dress and vale. The nerves are eating at me. I want to see him in his tuxedo. I want to say 'I do'. But I'm terrified.

For what reason?

I don't know.

We're getting married to Kingston. You need to stop thinking and enjoy the moment.

Piano music starts playing overhead and my throat constricts. James and Julius pass me and Mark.

James rushes over to me and motions me to bend down. I do and he places a kiss on my cheek "Can't wait for you to be my sister." He states with a smile before lining back up with Julius.

My heart clenches at his words, a smile pulling at my lips. Julius gives me a reassuring smile before they start walking down the aisle, tossing rose petals. I straighten, biting at my rose red lip.

I'm shaking so much the bouquet is shaking.

"A. You have to relax." Mark tells me, patting my forearm softly. I shake my head, my breath coming out shakily "I can't."

He peaks his head around and looks over at the instructor. The instructor nods and Mark holds his arm out for me to take.

"He loves you A. And you love him. Do this for each other." He gives me a reassuring smile and I wrap my right arm around his, closing my eyes and inhaling the salty air.

When I open my eyes, my nerves have settled and my hands stop shaking. I turn and nod to Mark who smiles and straightens, taking a step forward.

I follow his movement and within a few steps, my heels touch the white aisle coated with rose petals. I pull in a breath and look straight ahead as we round the small wall.

Everyone's standing, looking at me and Mark as the piano music plays softly overhead, my steps matching the gentle beat. Mrs. Grey's crying as she sees me and Mr. Grey wipes away a tear. James and Julius beam at me and the girls look at me with proud smiles. The guys give me slight nods and then my eyes land on Kingston.

My breath catches at the sight of him in his suit.

Oh god.

Tears prick my eyes, a smile bright on my face. He's smiling back at me, his eyes watering and glossy as I walk very very slowly down the aisle.

A tear drips down his cheek and he lets it go, unable to look away from me. I blink back tears, trying not to mess up the two hours we spent on makeup.

My dress fans out along the aisle, a gentle breeze blowing my vale around softly. The ocean waves crashing against the sore in front of me.

Kingston looks so good in his suit. Fitted to his muscles perfectly, standing tall and straight, his hair done up like our first ever date. It brings back so many memories to see him like this.

And he's crying.

He's crying as he watches me, his knuckles white as he grips his own hands.

It's like someone hit pause on everything but Kingston.