Chapter 26

I can't believe it.

I told Kingston my greatest hidden secret.

But I don't feel regret...I feel less stressed. I feel so much more light weight.

Although...I still won't tell him about my dad or mom. That's off the table.

God, I don't ever want to go home.

"Get ready amor, we're going out." Kingston tells me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I raise my head up from the bed and look up to see Kingston standing at the end of the bed.

"Hmm?" I hum, kicking my legs back and forth and putting my bookmark to mark the page I'm on in my new book. Mrs. Grey let me borrow a book from her library. Yes. I said library.

And it has a rolling ladder!

Anyways...she let me borrow some books so I've been laying in Kingston's bed reading while he was working out in the gym downstairs.

Huh, never thought I'd be saying that I've been laying around in a king sized bed, reading a book from a library the size of the dining room while a hot tattooed guy was working out in his own personal gym.

There's a first for everything I guess.

   It's about noon-ish and the sun is still shining through the large windows and French doors. I made Kingston leave the French doors open so I could let the breeze in as I read. He gave me at least an hour of cuddling before he kissed me all over my face and then told me he had to go work out.

The sweat is dripping down his beautiful biceps and abs as he uses his bundled up black shirt as a towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

Setting my book down I crawl off the bed towards a sweaty Kingston. My feet hit the wood floor and Kingston smiled down at me opening his arms for a hug.

"No, I'm not giving you a hug until you take a shower." Placing my hands on my hips I raise my chin up at him. He sighs, puffing his bottom lip out at me.

  He's so cute.

   He lets out a loud huff, crossing his arms across his chest "Please," he looks over at me, those puppy eyes hard to resist when they're staring at me.

   I want to.

   But I shouldn't.

   "No, cause then I'll need a shower too." I state firmly, crossing my arms across my chest.

   "Please?" he asks again in a little sad voice, puffing his bottom lip out and slumping his shoulders at me.

   Ugh he's so cute. I just want to hug him.

   "No." My voice sounds firm but I'm slowly caving in as he continues to pout. He's acting like a little kid, and it's so adorable seeing a man covered in tattoos, is over 6 feet, and is ripped looking at me like I've broke his heart saying I wouldn't hug him.

   He whines as he slowly turns around and heads into the bathroom.

   Ugh. Fine.

   "Fine! I'll give you a hug, as long as you tell me why we're going out." He nods at me, a smile spreading across his face as he tosses his t-shirt somewhere and opens his arms to me.

   Rolling my eyes playfully I walk over to him, acting annoyed but hiding my smile. His warm and sweaty arms engulf me into a warming hug, his face nuzzling into my neck. "Why are we going out?" I ask him, though my voice is muffled slightly by his chest.