Chapter 40

The door closes behind me and I shrug Kingston's suit jacket off, hanging it up on a hook neatly and slipping my heels off. Kingston does the same for his dress shoes. I turn around, gasping when I see Moren, Ashlyn, Keyara, and Summer right there.

"Show us the ring!" Moren squeals excitedly. My mouth falls open "You girls knew!?" Kingston chuckles, pulling me into his side with a smile on his face.

He glances down at me "She's the reason I was able to get it for you. I didn't know your ring size, but thanks to Moren, now you have those diamonds." I can't help the smile that spreads across my face.

I stuck my left hand out in front of the girls and they squeal excitedly.

Mrs. Grey pushes through the girls and spots my ring. She gasps and throws her arms around me "Oh I can't wait to have you as my daughter-in-law! I told you the first time we went out! You were going to marry my son!" Her voice is full of emotion and love as she hugs me tightly, she then gasps again "I can't wait for grand babies!!" Kingston chuckles nervously, looking down at me.

I know he wants kids, and I do too, but I don't think he knows for sure that I do want kids once we get married.

He opens his mouth, looking down at his mom "I don't know if she wants—" I quickly cut him off "Not just yet Mrs. Grey. We're waiting until after college." Kingston looks down at me a little surprised and I give him a sweet smile.

She sighs "Stupid college," Mr. Grey comes up behind her with a chuckle. He spots the ring on my finger and smiles "I'm glad." He speaks, opening his arms to me.

Kingston draws his arm away from my waist and nods. I quickly step into Mr. Grey's arms, wrapping mine around his torso. His arms enclose me in a fatherly hug that I've never had before. It's so nice.

Mr. Grey pulls back and kisses my cheek, then looking at Kingston "I'm proud of you son."

Chatter around us continues to grow and I step back into Kingston's hold, discreetly running my hand over the zipper of his dress pants.

He chokes out a cough, grabbing my wrist "We'll be heading to bed now. See you all in the morning." He states and pulls me through the crowd of soon-to-be family.

"Goodnight!" They call after us and I turn, giving them a quick wave before Kingston pulls me behind the wall at the top of the stairs.

He drags me down the hallway, a straight line to his room. Excitement spreads through me, my heart starting to race in my chest.

His hand wraps around the doorknob to his room and shoves his door open, pushing me in and closing the door behind him, quickly locking it.

In a flash he has my back pushed up against the door, my hands pinned above my head with his nose just centimeters from mine, breathing heavily. "You tease. You know you could've gotten caught?" He asks lowly, his left hand holding my wrists hostage above my head while his right teasingly traces down my side. A shiver following the touch.

   I nod my head, swallowing the last of my saliva.

   He smirks, reaching behind me and unzipping my dress in a flash.

   The fabric falls away from my chest, hanging lowly on my hips, the cold silver metal of the zipper teeth rubbing against my bare skin. Kingston's eyes darken, licking his lips with a groan as his eyes feast upon my revealed skin.

   My hands instinctively reach for his button up, slowly undoing the buttons as I watch the strong tattooed covered chest emerge from behind the fabric.