Chapter 45

The sun shines down on the white tile of the pool, the water splashing over the sides as the boys wrestle around in the pool. The trees rustling with a tiny gust of wind. It's these warm days in September that I try to soak in, before it gets too cold. The days when the suns out, the dogs are playing in the back yard, the clear water of the pool glittering with every ripple. Everyone's hanging out and laughing, drinking and having a great time.

"Do you have any idea of what type of wedding dress you want to get?" Moren asks, nudging me softly with her shoulder. Ever since they figured out Kingston proposed, they've been asking me about the wedding. And I wouldn't have it any other way. It was hard not calling the girls in a Group FaceTime call and start planning my wedding with them.

It's crazy to believe that I used to think love was just a word.

Believe it bitch.

I nod my head, taking a sip of my Busch Light. Kingston leaps up and tackles Mason under the water with a large splash, wrestling with each other with large grins and throwing each other around like dolls. James leaps at Julius, pulling each other under the water trying to be like the older boys. They really like to rough play.

Water sprays up from the pool, landing on my warm skin, dampening the black bikini bottom I have on.

We've been back at the house for about an hour now and it's been amazing. Mr and Mrs. Grey have been hanging out and having some wine and beer, Summer and Liam have been...talking? No. Flirting.

Definitely flirting.

She's sitting over by Liam, her legs in the water, sitting on the side of the pool in a baby blue bikini that's been making Liam give her heart eyes as he talks with her, giving her sips of his bourbon when she asks. Her blonde hair is pulled up in one of those large brown clips, some random strands of her hair blowing gently in the almost nonexistent wind. Expensive Oakley sunglasses shade her sensitive blue eyes from the sun as she smiles and laughs with Liam. He's leaning by her legs, chatting with her like she's the only important thing in the entire world.

   He looks at her the way I now know is the way Kingston looks at me.

   I wonder why they don't go out?

Mason and Kingston have been wrestling around in the pool, splashing anyone in their path, the swim trunks slipping down to reveal Kingston's v-line some times. My eyes always seem to stray down to the mouth-watering sight but Moren or Ashlyn always wack me out of my stare. Dawson's been talking with Mark about business and other random stuff, his hair a little damp as he rests his arms on the sides of the pool, a glass of bourbon in one hand the other just randomly moving as he talks. Mark's in his swim trunks that match with Ashlyn's bikini, chatting and laughing with Dawson. The girls and I have been discussing the upcoming wedding. What venue we should go for, what colors, the people we should invite.

I can't wait to be Kingston's wife!

Moren's been talking about dresses while Ashlyn's been been asking me about location and colors.

   Moren's on my left, Ashlyn on my right.

"Yeah. I actually kinda decided I want to get two dresses, one for the ceremony and one for the reception." Moren squeals excitedly and Kingston pops up from the water, breathing heavily.

   His hair sticks to his forehead, his gray eyes bright and happy, his muscles rippling with each stroke against the water. His defined abs have water droplets trailing down, his biceps flexing as his arm raises and drags through his wet hair. His black swim trunks hang low on his hips, his v-line once more evident to my eyes.