Chapter 17

I stare at him. My mind screaming at me.

He wants me to kiss him.

We promised him to do anything he told us to.

His eyes scan my face, but I'm frozen where I'm sitting in his lap, unmoving.

   Do it.

   I...

   Do it.

   But—

   No buts bitch! He wants it. You want it. Fucking kiss him!

   I stare into his gray eyes. He's staring right back into mine. His left hand that's cupping my cheek gently glides down my shoulder, wrapping itself around my waist and drawing me chest to chest with him.

   He's everywhere.

   In my mind, in my senses, in my nerves. I can't get rid of him no matter where I go.

   His warm breath fans across my face as he waits for me, not forcing me to come to him, not pushing it. He's just...waiting.

   Do it.

   What if—

   No! Stop thinking and kiss him.

  I can't...

   Yes. You. Fucking. Can. We've been dreaming about this! Every damn night! Now shut the fuck up and kiss the damn guy!

   I bite my bottom lip, dragging it between my teeth as I stare at him. But his eyes are latched onto my lips, waiting as he licks his lips impatiently.

   Fuck.

   I need this so bad.

   His chiseled features have been stuck in my brain for weeks, I can't shake him out of my head. His voice follows me wherever I go, his lips taunting me every time I see them.

   His chest rises and falls at a quick pace, his eyes snapping up back to mine, his gray irises barely there anymore.

   Then it's like a switch gets flipped on.

   I raise my hands to his face and slam my lips onto his, our lips melting together as his arm tightens around me.

   I want to taste him. I want him everywhere.

   His hand slips into my damp hair, gripping my head and bringing me closer, our lips connected together as his tongue licks at my bottom lip.

   My hands drift into his silky hair, pulling it through my fingers as he kisses me with a force I've never felt before.

   He kisses like a man starved.

   My entire body is on fire, burning hot to the touch as I try to get closer to Kingston while nipping at his bottom lip.

   His hands grip at my skin, as if desperately trying to keep me where I am.

   He pulls back to suck in air "Kingston," I murmur desperately, I need this.

   I need him.

   I barely get another breath before his lips are on mine again. He flips us around, so I'm laying flat on the bed, the soft material feeling heavenly on my back through the thin white shirt as he attacks my lips with his, his hands grabbing at the skin he can get to.

   He groans into the kiss as he yanks his lips off mine "Amara—" I don't let him finish, I want his lips on mine. I grab his face in my hands and bring him back down, my lips meeting his as I claw at his shoulders.