Chapter 20

I lean back in my leather seat, skipping math because Amara's not here to tell me otherwise.

   It's been a brutal day without her. I can't see her in the halls and tease her, I can't see her in math like I'd like too. I can't hang out with her during lunch.

   When she called me in History I bolted out the door. Damn I wanted to hear her voice so bad. It made me chuckle to know how much just my words effect her.

   But she's such a good girl.

   My little vixen.

   I can't stand the wait to see her in whatever dress she picked out. And fuck, I'm still waiting on those pictures. Just thinking about her in lingerie has my mouth watering and my dick twitching.

   She likes being rewarded, but she also likes being punished. She's a good girl, but she's also a little brat with a big mouth. She likes being praised, but she also likes the dirty talk and names.

   I want this school day to be over so I can go see my Amara with her nails and hair done. See her in some lace that I can tear in my hands and a dress that I want to rip off her.

   Mason, Asher, and Liam are sitting with me in the parking lot, just chatting about girls and projects. It got a little too cold for us to go outside today so we're just sitting in the parking lot, in our cars. All lined up in row we have our cars parked and running with the windows down to talk to one another.

   "So, how'd studying last night with Amara go?" Liam asks me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

   I look out my rolled down window at him, he's parked right next to me, both our windows rolled down so we can talk but still stay warm.

   I'm just waiting till the end of the day.

   "Dude! You have no idea. I walked in on them making out in his bed!" Mason yelled to Liam through the windows of his car.

Liam's eyes widen as he smirks at me "Finally. Took y'all long enough." He stated and I rolled my eyes at him. Mason and Liam chuckled "How good of a kisser is she?" Asher calls from his car.

I turn my head and glare at him through the windows. Mason whistles as he looks away.

"You are not. Getting with Amara." I growl at him.

He shrugs his shoulders at me and the anger in my chest builds.

I open my mouth to yell at him but my phone buzzed in my pocket. I quickly yanked it out to see Amara's name pop up on my phone.

Amara: 13 Images

God damn that's a lot of pictures.

I quickly unlock my phone and click onto messages, bringing her contact up.

Fuck.

——————————————————————————
Amara: Which ones do
you like best, sir?

——————————————————————————  Amara: Which ones do you like best, sir?