Chapter 23

I shuffle around under the covers of Kingston's bed, expecting his heavy arm to draped over my waist but I'm weightless.

I quickly sit up to see Kingston watching me softly, a warm closed lip smile on his face. He's studying me, as though I'm a painting to be hung in his house for the rest of time.

Heat rises to my cheeks and his smile only widens as he gently leans forward and cups my cheek "You're so beautiful," he murmurs lowly to me, as though it's a secret only for me to hear. Like I'm the only person in the world to ever know it.

I lean forward and kiss his lips gently, pulling back only after his warmth wraps around me, making me relax into his touch.

"You're so pretty," I whisper, studying him. His gray eyes could be anyones addiction, the different shades of gray fading together to make a masterpiece even Picasso couldn't repaint. His messy black hair sits in a wavy mess as the tips of his ears turn a shade of pink. His muscular arms carved of stone that only god himself can create such a stunning image. His sharp jawline and burning eyes, his soft cheeks dusted with a rosy pink, his broad shoulders tough and firm, his thick neck burning pink. His large hands that I love to have wrapped around me, his chiseled chest carved by the best artist who seemed to only bless the people to see, but right now it's tucked away behind a thin white tank top, the cut of the fabric went to the bottom of his ribs, showing his well sculpted side. His long strong legs covered by his thick and warm sweatpants, his feet covered by his black socks.

He swallows, his Adam apple bobbing in his throat "You—You think I'm pretty?" He asks, his voice low and gentle. I nod my head, pushing the covers off my body covered only by Kingstons black sweatshirt, my hair pulled up in a messy bun.

I gently lean into his chest, pulling my knees up to my chest as I sit in his lap. He wraps his arms around my torso, holding me into him and kissing me behind the ear.

I snuggle myself into his warm chest as he rubs my back "You're very pretty too," he tells me quietly and I smile sleepily into his tank top.

He gently runs his fingertips along my bare thigh, watching his finger trace the soft skin there. A gentle sigh leaves my lips "What time is it?" I ask, yawning to myself as I inhale Kingston's comforting scent.

"Enough time for you to eat dinner with me then get ready for the party," he tells me and I nod.

"My hands are cold." I tell him and slip my hands under his tank top, his warm skin heating mine as I keep them there. His hand goes back to my forehead "Amor I don't know if you should go, you're still really warm." he whispers worriedly.

Flipping my hands over so his skin can heat the back of my hands, it makes my skin instantly start to warm "I'll be fine baby, don't worry about me," I murmur to him gently.

His hands on me pause and I look up at him confused. But he's just looking down at me with such soft eyes I could melt here and be warm for the rest of my life.

What did I say?

He just leans down and kisses my forehead again, resting his head on top of mine as his hands go back to rubbing me.

I close my eyes, finally feeling safe enough to relax into Kingston's hold. His arms so warm and comforting, his voice so rough and calm, his touch so gentle and soft.

   He's everywhere and I wouldn't want someone else surrounding me with this warmth and comfort. The fullness I have whenever he's near.

  It's consuming me, and I'm starting to let it.

   I haven't been to the ring since that day I walked to Kingston's house two days ago.

We don't speak about the plastic Barbie.