Chapter 52

I take the keycard and swipe it across the lock on the door. The light turns green and I push it down, the door clicks and I give it a bump with my hip and allow the door to swing open.

The second my foot is through the door of our room, Kingston shoves me inside, slamming the door, then pushing me up against it. Our bags fall to the floor along with the suitcases, the sound of the sea waves coming in from what I'm guessing is open windows, the salty air dusting my face.

   Shock waves rush through my body, my hands slamming against the wood of the door.

   His lips are on mine in a second, breathing hard and fast. Heat pools through me, instantly wrapping my arms around him and fighting back with my tongue. My heart thumps faster in my chest, his touch burning my skin.

   He groans against my lips, pressing his hips into mine. Sparks fly through my body feeling his hard heat pressed up against my stomach.

   I tighten my hold around him, gripping at his hair, moving against him.

   I pant into Kingston's mouth, rolling my hips in return, living off the moan-worthy friction we both receive.

   Our tongues tangle, dancing in uncharted movements. His hands rising to my button up shirt, burning a trail up my body as his fingers fumble with the buttons, trying to get them undone.

   He curses and growls at the difficulty of trying to undo the plastic buttons. His eyes dark and forehead creases with impatient concentration.

   Finally the last button pops free, his large tattooed hands caressing the exposed skin. The cool breeze greets my skin, forcing goosebumps upon the already burning skin.

   Hunger crashes through me with the rhythm of the waves. Hungry for only one thing. I reach forward and fist the soft cotton button up shirt in my hands and yank the fabric apart, tearing his shirt in half. The stitches rip and snap, seams tearing apart like I sliced them with a knife.

   He yanks his lips off mine, breathing heavily and panting, eyes dark and hooded "Yeah baby, that's right. Tear your fucking husbands shirt.", his fingers grip my chin roughly, forcing my mouth to open.

   Tingles shoot through my body, waiting impatiently for his next move. My body hums with need for his touch, my pulse thrumming harshly in my body. My heart beat so loud I feel it in my throat and hear it in my ears.

   A moan rattles through my throat, the sea breeze dusting my exposed stomach. Kingston leans forward, his eyes blackening. He hasn't even truly touched me and it feels like I'm suffocating, this thick cloud of lust strangling me.

   He leans forward and spits in my mouth, growling like an animal. "Mine." He states in a low thick voice that has my body covered in goosebumps and my heart beat between my thighs.

   Holy fucking shit.

   Heat blooms in my stomach and I claw at his abs and chest with my nails. He groans roughly, the air fanning my face.

   I quickly snap my mouth shut, swallowing the sexy assault. A satisfied look crosses Kingston's face before he slams his lips back on mine, shoving the button up shirt off my shoulder. The rough skin of his palms against my skin sends a dance down my spine. The fabric pools at my feet, the plastic buttons grazing the skin of my leg. Another shiver grazes through me at the intensity of the moment.

   I trail my hands up his chest and over his muscular shoulders, pushing the ripped shirt off his body. The muscles coil and ripple under my touch, bunching tightly, veins bulging. His skin is hot and tense under my touch, his lips and tongue pressing harder against mine.