Chapter 10

Kingston pushed open another large set of double doors and lead me into another, yes I said another, living room.

   This mansion is massive.

   I mean obviously. It's not called a mansion for nothing.

    "And this is our main living room." Kingston told me, his eyes glued to my face, waiting for my reaction.

   I step through the doors and once again, my breath was taken from me. My eyes widened as I stared at the living room. It was the one I ran through from the entrance way.

   It had a lifted ceiling that went up into a point, the walls painted the beautiful faint sage color that runs throughout the entire house. The polished oak flooring was untouched by kids, the floors unscratched. Paintings of Kingston's family were hung all over the room, all framed with polished gold. There were three, yes three couches and at least four chairs, all made of beautiful leather. A white and sage colored rug was laid in the middle of the half-circle of couches and chairs, the opening facing the large white washed brick fireplace. A large flat screen was hanging on the wall above the fireplace, the mantle scattered with pictures of Kingston, Dawson, Mason, and those who two boys.

   Large windows supported beautiful silk curtains, the color a beautiful and untouched white. I walk farther in and there was a large archway that leads back to the front set of large beautiful and heavy double doors.

   I spot Kingston's leather jacket and my shoes still on the floor. I grimace and run over to the pile of clothes and pick them up, placing my shoes by Kingston's to make it look neater.

   He chuckles from behind me and I look over my shoulder at him and give him a scowl. He just shakes his head with that stupid fucking smirk.

   He looks hot.

   Shut up!

   Ever sense the...incident, in the hallway, the voice in my head won't shut up.

   I have never been so turned on than I was back there. The way he just shoved me up against the wall and pinned my wrists above my head. The way he flexed his biceps, I wanted to bite them. Mark them. The way he groaned when grinding on me, when his rock hard dick brushed against my sex through the material of our jeans. The way he bit at my neck, nibbling and licking teasingly. His voice when he rasped something dirty in my ear, god I loved that. How he pulled my leg up so it rested on his hip as we were grinding on each other.

   I hate to admit just how good it felt.

   Good? It was fucking amazing.

   Shut it.

   I stand back up and toss the shinny leather jacket back at Kingston. He catches it easily and flings it over his shoulder, his pointer finger still hooked in the collar of the jacket. He's looking at me with a grin—no.

   No, Kingston doesn't smile or grin.

   How do I describe it?

   I don't know...

   It's his lip tilt.

   The corner of his lips tilt up slightly, barely anything, but just enough for me to notice.

   And it's cute.

   Stop you voice!

   He starts to make his way up the large grand staircase, motioning me to follow with his pointer and middle fingers.

   I want to disobey but my legs work without my consent, following him up the stairs. He glances back at me and chuckles.

   My face furrows into a scowl, allowing myself to scowl at him again as we reach the top of the staircase. He tries to slide his hand around my waist once more but I slap it away and he lets out an annoyed breath.