Chapter 9

She looks so happy, grinning and jumping around on the balls of her feet when she saw my motorcycle.

She's so fucking cute.

And damn does she look good in my leather jacket.

But she's so fucking cute.

The way she giggles, her bright smile with that one dimple on her left cheek. Her emerald eyes that sparkle when she's happy. The way she nibbles at her bottom lip when she's hesitant or thinking. How her soft brown hair brushes against my hands when I hold her.

God she's fucking with my head.

And I hate it.

I put the keys into the ignition as I pull my helmet up from the seat.

Motioning her over with my two fingers and she giddily comes over, her eyes traveling over my bike.

I reach out for her shoulder but falter. What if she doesn't like my touch? Does she have any other injuries?

Her eyes flicker back to me then down at my outreached hand. She leans forward just slightly, rescuing me. My hand skims over the bare skin of her shoulder and my body shudders at the feeling of her bare skin.

   Her skin is cool and soft under my hand, touching her is unlike anything I've ever done in my life. And I fucking love it.

   Her skin cools my burning hot skin, unintentionally loosening my tight muscles, making my anger fade. Her soft eyes make me forget about everything else, the way her small body fits with mine.

   She's a drug and I'm starting to become an addict.

   And I can't stop myself.

   I gently grip her shoulder, the soft skin brushing against my rough palm. She gave me on of those small smiles, her eyes coated with warmth.

   My eyes keep glancing down at her lips.

   Oh how I want to kiss her again.

   Her lips tasted of sweet whiskey, those plump lips molding with mine. The way her arms looped around my neck, pulling me closer while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I couldn't help but get lost in the feeling of her.

   My hands fit on her hips perfectly as she sat on the counter, and her legs fit perfectly around my waist when she locked them around me. I wasn't able to move; I wouldn't of even if I had the choice.

   Her scent was intoxicating. She smelled of books and vanilla. I'm never going to find the scent of books awful ever again.

   And oh the way she kissed.

   It was perfect. Every part of it. Her lips moved perfectly with mine, never having to find coordination, it was like we had been kissing for years.

   I was disappointed when she pulled away with an apologetic look. My lips tingled for a long while after she ran out of the bathroom. I called for her, and ran after her but then she disappeared. I couldn't find her after that.

   So I went to the principal and demanded he give me her schedule. He agreed with a shaking voice.

And then I transferred to her math class.

Holy fuck her moan.

I can't get the melodic noise out of my head.

   I keep getting hard throughout random times of the day because of that fucking moan.