Chapter 28

Fucking Christ.

   She smells delicious.

   Kneeling between her thighs has always been a fantasy but now it's real life and I never want to move from my knees.

   My breath fans over her plump pussy, her folds shimmering and dripping with her most recent release.

   I bury my nose by her navel and inhale a breath, the smell and sight of her dripping cunt driving me crazy out of my mind.

   "Please," she whimpers, her hands tugging at me bedsheets. I fucking love it when she begs. "Please Kingston," she whimpers and a groan vibrates from my throat.

   Her hips roll against my comforter, her patience wearing thin as I continue to hold back my urge to suck her dry and taste her again.

   Fuck she tasted so good.

   Sweet. Like candy.

She whimpers my name again and I cave, my tongue coming out of my mouth and lapping at her folds. Her thighs tighten around my head as she moans, her hips jerking forward.

   "Kingston..." she moans my name out again. I fucking love it when she moans my name. My hands shoot up to grip her beautiful silky thighs before she suffocates me.

   But if I were to die with my head between her legs, I'd die a happy man.

   My tongue laps at her folds gently, her sweet release clinging to my tongue. So sweet as I suck my tongue to taste her.

   Her thighs tighten around my head "Fuck," she whimpers, her hips curling in sexy little movements in protest of my lack of licking.

   "More," she pants, her hands clawing at the blankets. "More please," she velvety soft voice pleads me.

   Blood flushes back to my groin as my eyes feast over her bare body. Her tits easily handfuls of soft silky tan skin, her pink nipples peaked in the dim light of my room.

    One final whiff of her scent and my restraint grows thin and snaps. I growl as my mouth lowers to her sensitive bud. Her hips jerk and she yelps out, following the yelp with a loud moan as my tongue swipes through her wet folds.

   My eyes roll as my lips latch onto her pussy, sucking her swollen clit into my mouth. My groans come in contact with her skin and she shivers against the mattress, whimpers and moans falling past her lips as she squirms, her body making no sense against her movements.

   "Please—Oh—Kingston," she moans uncontrollably. I can't help the pleasure spreading through me as her melodic noises fill my ears knowing I'm the one giving her pleasure.

   The image of Caleb fucking her flashes through my mind and another animalistic growl rips from my chest as my teeth nip at her nerves and she gasps, her pants growing louder.

   "How many times did he make you cum?" My voice comes out rough and raspy, anger hinted behind my question.

   I'm sure she'll be able to pick the anger out.

   I dip my tongue into her for only a second, her body shuddering at the small movement as her walls squeeze around nothing.

   "None." she gasps as my tongue traced her entrance teasingly. Shock and anger thumps in my chest and spreads through my body like wild fire.

   I've made her cum twice in 10 minutes and he couldn't even make her arrive in however long they fucked?

   My desire to make her cum in my mouth claims my thoughts as I shove my tongue into her unexpectedly, anger taking over as I fuck her with my tongue. Her moans and yelps bounce off the walls of my dimly lit room, the moonlight washing over the black covers of my bed and shining onto Amara's beautiful skin.