Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)

"Kids! Dinner!" Amara yells out, a bright smile on her face. She still managed to get even more beautiful after all these years.

Her beautiful hair pulled up in a messy ponytail, her body covered in my large sweatshirt. I'm pretty sure she has a pair of shorts on. I think. Her tan legs bare to my eyes, her emerald eyes bright and happy. Her beautiful curves. After having 5 kids, she just manages to steal my breath even more. Her hips got more full and it makes me so fucking happy to grab her hips. Her ass. Her ass got bigger and I can't help but squeeze it anytime I get. Her boobs got bigger too. She's a goddess on earth. I swear to fucking god. She's a goddess walking around our house in my sweatshirt. Everything she does is perfect whether she thinks that or not. She's my wife. She's my goddess. And I'll worship her until the day I die.

Taelynn walks in and smiles, walking over to me and giving me a hug. Her light blue shirt crinkles with the hug. Her black skinny jeans frayed and ripped at the knees. My arm wraps around my oldest daughter, kissing her forehead. "Hey Dad," she speaks softly, looking up at me with the gray eyes that Amara said she wanted our kids to have. "Hey Tater Tot," I speak, pulling back and rustling her long brown hair. Taelynn's face scrunched up in a little scowl "Dad! I just brushed my hair!" She complains, whacking at my hands. A chuckle leaves me and then she gives me a little glare. "That reminds me though, can you do double Dutch braids in my hair for school tomorrow?" She asks looking up at me with a little pleading look in them. "Of course I can Tater," she grins at me, leaning on my side "Thanks Dad." Her shirt is soft as I rub my hand along her back, loving to see the smile on my little girls face.

She's getting so big. It feels like just yesterday she was waking us up at night crying. But she just turned 10 years old. How did my little girl grow so fast?

A laugh leaves me as Maddox comes banging into the kitchen, breathing harshly with a nerf gun in hand "Dad! Zayden's after me!" He yells, looking up at me with wide eyes. Amara laughs as Zayden comes around the corner "I'm gonna get you little bro!"

Maddox's black t-shirt hangs off him slightly. He has the same black pants on, a chain loop dangling from his pocket. His fluffy black hair messy from running.

That pocket chain used to be mine. I gave each of my boys a pocket chain from when I was a teenager. Carter doesn't wear it, which doesn't bother me because Taelynn took it and wears it around almost all the time.

I raise an eyebrow at Zayden and he looks over at me, lowering his gun slightly. Zayden has his favorite black hoodie on that says 'No pain no gain' wearing some black jeans and the pocket chain, a white t-shirt beneath the black sweatshirt with longer brown hair and large emerald eyes. Zayden's the second oldest. He also got so big. I remember it just yesterday when Amara told me she was pregnant with him. Zayden Hayes. He's 9 now. They grow fast. Too fast.

"Zay, no nerf guns during dinner, remember?" Amara speaks softly and Zayden sighs, sending Maddox a glare "You got lucky this time Max." He states before putting his down on the floor. Roxy and Rogue come jogging into the kitchen probably hoping for some food.

Maddox lets out a relieved breath, his shoulders slouching. He has Amara's emerald eyes and my pitch black hair color. He's 6 years old, but plays with his oldest brother Zayden like he's the same age. Maddox Hugh. He used to be so little. He's our youngest.

Carter walks into the kitchen, a small chapter book in his hands. He spots my wife and smiles brightly "Mom! I got to chapter 10!" He exclaims. Amara looks over at him and beams, clapping her hands "That's awesome CJ! Come tell me about it, I want to hear!"

CJ probably dresses like everyone else but he's much more gentle than the way he dresses. Though the look does suit him with the long black sleeves shirt with the brand name in bold letters along the right sleeve, black skinny jeans and fluffy messy chocolate brown hair.