Chapter 30

There she is.

   The most beautiful girl in the world.

   Her hips swaying in a gentle rhythm in those tight jeans of hers, the white strings brushing against her tanned skin as she takes steps. The white sneakers she's wearing touching the tile with each gracious step she takes, so beautiful and coordinated. So effortlessly perfect. The black material of her sweatshirt hanging around her body as though it's meant for her, the draw strings going down the valley of her breasts and swaying to her relentless pace. Her arms crossed over her chest, a white binder held close to her chest, her beautiful chestnut brown hair falling gently over her shoulders, the hair tickling the sleeves. Her smile bright as she laughs, the melodic noise drifting to my ears, making a smile of my own spread across my face. The freckles scattered across her face, her nose scrunching as she laughs out loud, a sparkle to those unforgettable emerald eyes. Her plush pink lips plump and kissable.

   Her eyes glide away from Liam and connect with mine. A blush creeks onto Amara's face as she notices my stare.

   Liam shakes his head with a chuckle as she shoved her binder into his arms and takes off at a sprint for me, a large smile on her beautiful makeup-less face.

   Her small frame crashes into mine and my arms instantly wrap around her waist, holding her tight to me. My lips touch her hair "Hey lovely," I murmur to her, kissing her hair again. Her arms fit around my neck like they were made to wrap around me.

   She giggles, her hair tickling my skin as she buries her face into my neck, her soft lips touching my burning hot skin. My heart beating hard against my rib cage.

   "Hey babe," she answers, her soft velvety voice muffled by my neck. I grin, snuggling my face into her neck and gently licking her skin.

She shudders and I put her down with a smile. She grins up at me, the happiness evident in her beautiful eyes.

  Her hand wraps in my shirt and gives my shirt a tug. Shaking my head with a chuckle I lean down and kiss her lips gently. She giggles at me, her eyes shining as she puckers her lips at me again "More?" She asks, giving me those little pleading eyes.

   I can feel my heart smiling.

   She's so perfect.

   My girlfriend.

   My angel.

   Liam coughs awkwardly "Um, still here guys." He states, making Amara roll her eyes and turn around, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. He rolls his eyes at her, sticking his tongue back out at her.

   "I don't care." Amara retorts, spinning around and placing her hands on her hips.

   Liam opens his mouth to say something but then a loud bang rings through the hallways. People erupt into screams and Liam's eyes widen.

Amara tenses, her body freezing in front of mine.

Shots.

Someone's shooting.

   Panic dashes through me as I grab Amara's arm "Get to my locker!" I yell to him, yanking at Amara's wrist.

   She wraps her hand in mine, sprinting down the hallway with me as screams erupt around us, people running in all directions.

   "Kingston," Amara gasps as me and Liam bang into the lockers, fumbling with the locks on our lockers. Her hand tightens around mine and my locker clicks. Me and Liam fling our lockers open and grab out our pistols.