Chapter 36

Pushing the back door open I hear splashing coming from outside in the back yard. I quickly throw my briefcase down onto a chair and pull my suit jacket off, kicking my shoes off and stepping out onto the back patio.

   The sun shines down on the freshly mowed back yard, water being sprayed up from the pool. The dogs barked at the noise of the sliding door closing behind me.

   The Doberman and Rottweiler sprint over to me, barking and wagging their tails fiercely.

   They may look mean but they are the sweetest dogs to the family. But they're protective, always will be towards the people they love.

   My hands pat their soft heads, scratching them behind their ears as they pant, their tongues hanging out of their mouths. Their fur so soft against my rough palms.

   Looking up from the crazy dogs and I'm met with my beautiful wife sitting by the pool with her feet in the water, a glass of pink lemonade next to her on the gleaming tile.

   Her long brown hair is pulled up in a messy bun, sunglasses sat on her head. My eyes trail her exposed skin, the only things being covered is her tits and pussy by a black bikini. Those emerald eyes glimmer at me "Sugar!" She calls from the side of the pool.

   "Dada!!" Splashing comes from the pool before five little figures crash into my legs, soaking my dress pants.

   A chuckle leaves me as I kneel down and wrap my arms around the five little soaking bodies.

   Looking up from the mess of wet hair a grin spreads across my face as Amara bends down and places a kiss to my lips "Welcome home baby." She grins, running her damp hands through my hair. I close my eyes and hum in satisfaction—

   My eyes snap open and I throw myself up into a sitting position.

   I blink, my eyes focusing on where I am.

  I'm not in a backyard.

   I'm in my bedroom...

   It was just a dream. Goddamn it.

   Sunlight spills in through the large windows, shadows of birds flying by dancing across the tile scattered with the guys clothes.

Wait...

Where's Amara!?

My eyes widen and I throw the covers off me, scrambling out of bed. My feet hit the floor and I'm sprinting for the door, my heart pounding in my ears loudly as adrenaline courses through my veins.

Where is she?

She could be hurt!

I shouldn't have fallen asleep!

I'm such a dumbass!

"Whoa!" I yell out as the floor suddenly gets really close to me face. I throw my hands out before my face slams to the tile.

Panting I jerk my head up.

Shit.

Slipped on a t-shirt.

Scrambling to get up I throw myself out the bedroom door. The maids and butlers turn to look at me confused as I fly through the hallway, skidding past the staircase.

"Shit!" I curse, bracing my arms out for balance before I go crashing into a wall. My hands grip the wall before pushing off and sprinting down the stairs, my heart pounding, my breath coming out fast.