Chapter 34

The fabric tickles my nose as I pull Kingston's sweatshirt over my head, the length falling down to the tops of my thighs.

   Keyara is now in Mason's sweatshirt when she lied to him and told him she forgot her pajamas. Moren did the same for Drake, which they both ran out with no objection to grab sweatshirts for the girls.

   Summer just straight up ripped the white sweatshirt off Liam, and Mark had already packed a sweatshirt for Ashlyn for her in her bag.

So now all of us girls are getting into our pajamas, the boys are down in the kitchen making up hot chocolate because we gave them the puppy dog eyes so we can go sit out on the balcony to watch the stars.

Keyara folds her hair up into a messy bun, strapping it back with a stretched out hair tie "So... that game went well," she says, a smile pulling at her plush lips.

   Moren nods "Drake is so cute! He just sent me a picture of a mug of hot chocolate with a little smily face on it made with marshmallows and said 'Be up in a few minutes honeybee'!" she squealed, staring at her phone and falling back onto her bed excitedly.

   Summer fists the white sweatshirt in her hands and brings it up to her nose, inhaling a long breath of Liam's scent still on the sweatshirt.

   Keyara grins, a blush on her cheeks when she looks over at Ashlyn who's typing away on her phone with her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail.

   I smile proudly. I'm so glad everyone's having fun.

   My phone dings and I quickly pull it out of my pocket.

——————————————————————————
Kingston: Hey mi amor❤️

Me: Hey sugar, what's up?

Kingston: Not much other than bugging Drake to try and convince him to convince Moren to up-lift the dare.

Me: You're so cute. I love you

Kingston: I love you, how am I supposed to sleep without you?

Me: Close your eyes and go to sleep.

Kingston: I can't sleep without you in my arms.

Me: Then snuggle with a pillow.

Kingston: It's not the same baby.

Kingston: I'll be up with your hot chocolate in a few minutes, I love you❤️

Me: I love you more❤️

Kingston: Not possible.

————————————————————————
    Blush creeps it's way onto my cheeks as I set my phone down, looking up at everyone. Everyone's happy, everyone's smiling and laughing.

  Why can't I just let go of the nervous feeling?

   I sigh gently, standing up and slipping out of the room and onto the balcony, the cool breeze touching my face in greeting.

   The sky is dark but littered with bright stars, the moon shining down on the back of the Grey's mansion and lighting the backyard up. The balcony has glass railings, a set of outdoor furniture set up on both ends. A couch molded perfectly into the balcony sat up against the walls and railings, a small coffee table in front of each couch. And a set of two chairs to the front of the couch. A soft rug is laid out under the furniture to make sure you don't freeze your feet off entirely outside.