Chapter 50

"Amor, hurry up!" Kingston yells up the stairs. I laugh to myself, sliding my round gold sunglasses on my head and grabbing the suitcase. My diamond rings glitter on my finger when they catch the light just the right way.

Kingston really wants to get to the Maldives.

Like really really wants to get there.

He just wants to have sex for a week. But hell, I'm on board with that idea. 100 fucking percent.

Yesterday once we got back from the wedding, he tore through my lingerie drawer. Pulling out his favorites and making me pack them.

I can't wait to get to Maldives either. And yes, I can't wait for our honeymoon sex, but I also want to go to the beach and tan some, go out for dinner. Go swimming, just normal stuff that people do on vacation. Have some bourbon and whiskey, laugh and talk.

The suitcase rolls smoothly behind me as I make my way out of our room, heading down the hallway with a bright smile on my face.

I pick the suitcase up off the floor while going downstairs so I don't scratch the flooring and Kingston is standing at the bottom of the stairs with his suitcase clutched in his hand and an excited look on his face.

A laugh leaves me and he smiles at me brightly, grabbing my suitcase and wheeling them out the door. Rogue and Roxy whine sadly and I walk over to them, bending down and giving each one of them kisses on their fury heads.

   They can't come with us, but they always come everywhere with us so they aren't to happy about not going with us.

   Dawson's coming over to watch the dogs and house while we're gone.

   "Babe!" Kingston yells from the outside "C'mon! I wanna get my honeymoon on!" I can't help the laugh that leaves me as I make my way outside. "Bye guys, we'll be back in a week. I promise! Be good for Uncle Dawson." Roxy and Rogue bark their goodbyes and I close the front door behind me, locking it before turning to see Kingston leaning against my Bugatti.

   He spots me and immediately perks up, walking over to me and snagging my waist, pulling me into him and kissing me.

   A laugh leaves me and he leads me to the to the passengers seat. He opens my door for me and I open my mouth but Kingston shakes his head "All our bags are loaded and ready to go, and we are full on gas as well." He cuts me off.

   Kingston bends in and pulls the seatbelt over my chest and buckles me in himself. I laugh at his enthusiasm to get going. He smiles, pecks my lips and then closes my door for me.

He wants to leave as fast as possible.

He ducks into the car and grunts as his knees hit the steering wheel. I laugh, giggling as he sends me a glare and slowly adjusts the seat back. All the way.

"Short ass wife," he sends me another glare and I gasp, placing a hand over my heart and putting on a hurt expression.

"I'm not short!" I retort, crossing my arms as he starts the car and sends me a pointed look, "I'm fun sized."

He chuckles and I stick my tongue out at him, turning on my heated seats and sighing as I relax back into them. Kingston smiles, chuckling as he places his right hand on my thigh and gives it a squeeze. Butterflies flutter through my stomach and I turn on the radio, listening to the music that plays from the speakers softly.

Kingston rests his left wrist on the steering wheel before backing out of the driveway and pulling off down the road.

My eyes stray on his hand, black ink scattered along the skin, veins lining the top of his hand sexily. He has his wedding ring on, the sun that's high in the sky making the silver glint.